The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044836Notes: Imprint: London : for S Birt, and E. Score in Exeter, 1733. Collation: ,32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-respect-due-to-a-church-of-God-a-sermon-preached-Oct-11-1733-at-the-consecration-of-St-Georges-chapel-in-Tiverton-By-George-Baker~~George-Baker BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Respect Due To A Church Of God, A Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. At The Consecration Of St. George's Chapel In Tiverton, ... By George Baker, ... George Baker, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Respect Due To A Church Of God, A Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. At The Consecration Of St. George's Chapel In Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Respect Due to a Church of God, a Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. at the Consecration of St. George's Chapel in Tiverton, ... by George Baker, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Respect Due to a Church of God, a Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. at the Consecration of St. George's Chapel in Tiverton, ... by George Baker, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Respect Due to a Church of God, a Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. at the Consecration of St. George's Chapel in Tiverton, ... by George Baker, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149171
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149170
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.04.2012 01:12:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon, Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Benjamin, LD. Bishop of Bangor, at Ely-House Chapel, on Sunday March the 18th, 1715", von "Hoadly, John" (9781170149164)
- "A Sermon Preached at St Nicholas's Church, in Newcastle, at the Assizes, ... on Tuesday, July 28. 1752. by John Wibbersley, ...", von "Wibbersley, John" (9781170149188)
- "A Sermon, Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Richard, LD. Bishop of Gloucester. ... on Sunday Jan. 16. 1714-15. by William Bursc", von "Burscough, William" (9781170149157)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Great Sessions at Brecon, on Saturday, March 30. 1754. ... by William Skinner ...", von "Skinner, William" (9781170149195)
- "The Antiquity and Holiness of Places Set Apart for Publick Worship. a Sermon Preached at the Consecration of St. George's Chapel, in the Parish of Por", von "Barton, Philip" (9781170149140)
- "An Assize Sermon Preached in the Cathedral Church at Chester, on Monday the 19th of April, 1756: By Abel Ward, ...", von "Ward, Abel" (9781170149201)