The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T026117Notes: The final two leaves contain a hymn, 'Primitive Christianity'.Imprint: Dublin : printed by S. Powell, 1750. Collation: 48,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-earnest-appeal-to-men-of-reason-and-religion-By-John-Wesley-The-fifth-edition~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170118364, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Earnest Appeal To Men Of Reason And Religion. By John Wesley, ... The Fifth Edition. - neues Buch
An Earnest Appeal To Men Of Reason And Religion. By John Wesley, ... The Fifth Edition. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Earnest Appeal To Men Of Reason And Religion. By John Wesley, ... The Fifth Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Earnest Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Fifth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Earnest Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118368
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118364
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.07.2012 13:45:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Unanimity and Exertion at the Present Juncture Recommended. a Sermon Preached Before the Inhabitants of Richmond, at Their Parish Church, on Sunday, A", von "Young, Thomas Chilton Lambton" (9781170118351)
- "An Attempt to Illustrate Some of the Prophecies of the Old and New Testament. by Thomas Zouch, M.A.", von "Zouch, Thomas" (9781170118375)
- "The Beasts Confession to the Priest, on Observing How Most Men Mistake Their Own Talents. by J. S. D.S.P. the Second Edition.", von "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170118344)
- "National vices the bane of society. A sermon preached at Ware in Hertfordshire, on Wednesday, April 11, 1744. ... By Robert Betham, ...", von "Betham, Robert" (9781170118382)
- "The Solemn Charge of a Christian Minister Considered. a Sermon Preach'd at the Ordination of the Revd MR John Ryland, on the 26th of July, 1750. by Jo", von "Brine, John" (9781170118337)
- "The Royal Souldier. a Sermon Preached at the Parish Church of St Laurence, and St Mary Magdalen, Milk-Street. ... on Sunday, January 12. 1745-6. by Wi", von "Best, William" (9781170118399)