The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T207006Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Buckland, 1774. Collation: 144p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sacramental-exercises-In-two-parts-By-Jabez-Earle-DD-The-eighth-edition~~Jabez-Earle BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170118275, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 152 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sacramental Exercises. In Two Parts. ... By Jabez Earle, D.d. The Eighth Edition. Jabez Earle, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Sacramental Exercises. In Two Parts. ... By Jabez Earle, D.d. The Eighth Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Sacramental Exercises. in Two Parts. ... by Jabez Earle, D.D. the Eighth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sacramental Exercises. in Two Parts. ... by Jabez Earle, D.D. the Eighth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118276
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118275
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,281 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.11.2011 22:54:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Prayer for National Prosperity and for the Revival of Religion Inseperably Connected. a Sermon Preached on Thursday, Feb. 16. 1758. Being the Day Appo", von "Witherspoon, John" (9781170118269)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Visitation of the Worshipful and Reverend Mr. Archdeacon Webster, in the Parish Church of Stroud, Glocestershire, June 16th", von "Cornwall, Peter Monamy" (9781170118283)
- "The Trial of Thomas Paine, for Writing a Libel Called the Second Part of the Rights of Man. Before Lord Kenyon, at Guildhall.", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170118252)
- "Sermons on the Parable of the Sower. by E. Harwood, D.D.", von "Harwood, Edward" (9781170118290)
- "The Trial of Katharine Nairn and Patrick Ogilvie, for the Crimes of Incest and Murder. Containing the Whole Procedure of the High Court of Justiciary,", von "Nairne, Katharine" (9781170118245)
- "God's Mercies Slighted and Neglected, a Challenge to His Justice. a Sermon Preached at Hampstead Chapel, March the 25th, and at Kensington, April the", von "Cox, James" (9781170118306)