The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T223880Notes: Turned chain lines.Imprint: [London?] : Printed in the year, 1767. Collation: 27,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Two-short-catechisms-for-the-instruction-of-beginners-and-to-prepare-them-for-the-sacraments-The-fifth-edition-corrected~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Two Short Catechisms For The Instruction Of Beginners, And To Prepare Them For The Sacraments. The Fifth Edition, Corrected. ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Two Short Catechisms For The Instruction Of Beginners, And To Prepare Them For The Sacraments. The Fifth Edition, Corrected. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Two Short Catechisms for the Instruction of Beginners, and to Prepare Them for the Sacraments. the Fifth Edition, Corrected. ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Two Short Catechisms for the Instruction of Beginners, and to Prepare Them for the Sacraments. the Fifth Edition, Corrected. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Two Short Catechisms for the Instruction of Beginners, and to Prepare Them for the Sacraments. the Fifth Edition, Corrected. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083215
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083218
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.10.2011 10:47:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:46
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Considerations on the Immorality and Pernicious Effects of Dealing in Smuggled Goods. Addressed to the Inhabitants of the Diocese of Cloyne. by Richar", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083208)
- "Instructions and Regulations for the Indulgences Allowed to the Faithful in the N. District.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083222)
- "Reasons for a Royal Visitation; Occasion'd by the Present Great Defection of the Clergy from the Government. Shewing the Absolute Necessity of Purging", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083192)
- "A Short Abridgment of Christian Doctrine. the Twentieth Edition. with Allowance.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083239)
- "A Selection of Psalms and Hymns, Used in Their Public Worship by the Society of Christians, Formerly Assembling in the New Meeting, But Now in the U", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083185)
- "Exempla Historica: Or, Antient History, to Be Rendered Into Latin; Being a Third Book of Exercises, for the Use of Youth. a New Edition,", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083246)