The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N003851Notes: Imprint: London : printed for John Clark and Richard Hett; and Samuel Chandler, 1725. Collation: 28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-memory-of-the-just-is-blessed-A-sermon-preachd-at-Hanover-street-Nov-4th-1725-being-the-birthday-of-King-William-By-J-Earle~~Jabez-Earle BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Memory Of The Just Is Blessed. A Sermon Preach'd At Hanover-street, Nov. 4th, 1725. Being The Birthday Of King William. By J. Earle. Jabez Earle, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Memory Of The Just Is Blessed. A Sermon Preach'd At Hanover-street, Nov. 4th, 1725. Being The Birthday Of King Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Memory of the Just Is Blessed. a Sermon Preach'd at Hanover-Street, Nov. 4th, 1725. Being the Birthday of King William. by J. Earle. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Memory of the Just Is Blessed. a Sermon Preach'd at Hanover-Street, Nov. 4th, 1725. Being the Birthday of King William. by J. Earle.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Memory of the Just Is Blessed. a Sermon Preach'd at Hanover-Street, Nov. 4th, 1725. Being the Birthday of King William. by J. Earle.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046852
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046851
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.06.2011 23:12:39
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Liberty, and the Abuse of Liberty: Considered in a Sermon Preached at the Assizes at Nottingham, August 4. 1727. Before Mr. Baron Hale, and Mr. Baron", von "Disney, John" (9781170046845)
- "The Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit of God. Extracted from Mr. Edwards. ... by John Wesley, ...", von "Edwards, Jonathan" (9781170046869)
- "The Justice and Religion of Magistrates, Considered in a Sermon Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Mary, Nottingham, Before the Mayor and Aldermen o", von "Disney, John" (9781170046838)
- "The Answer of the Earl of Nottingham to Mr. Whiston's Letter to Him, Concerning the Eternity of the Son of God, and of the Holy Ghost.", von "Finch, Daniel" (9781170046876)
- "A Discourse, Very Proper to Be Read at St. J-S'S. in a Letter to a Friend.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046821)
- "The Nature and Duty of Self-Defence: Addressed to the People Called Quakers.", von "Finch, Richard" (9781170046883)