The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N003976Notes: Peter Paragraph = James Makittrick Adair. Inspired by Samuel Foote's 'The minor'. With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for C. Moran, 1766. Collation: 21,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Methodist-and-mimick-A-tale-in-Hudibrastick-verse-By-Peter-Paragraph-Inscribed-to-Samuel-Foot-Esq~~James-Makittrick-Adair BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Methodist And Mimick. A Tale, In Hudibrastick Verse. By Peter Paragraph. Inscribed To Samuel Foot, Esq. James Makittrick Adair, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Methodist And Mimick. A Tale, In Hudibrastick Verse. By Peter Paragraph. Inscribed To Samuel Foot, Esq. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Methodist and Mimick. a Tale, in Hudibrastick Verse. by Peter Paragraph. Inscribed to Samuel Foot, Esq. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Methodist and Mimick. a Tale, in Hudibrastick Verse. by Peter Paragraph. Inscribed to Samuel Foot, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Methodist and Mimick. a Tale, in Hudibrastick Verse. by Peter Paragraph. Inscribed to Samuel Foot, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046784
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046789
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.04.2011 09:44:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Duties, and Offices of Friendship. a Sermon Preached at St. Paul's, Deptford, Kent, on the Twenty-Third of June, 1739. Before a Select Number of G", von "Audley, Matthew" (9781170046777)
- "Answers to the Reasons of Dissent from a Resolution of the General Assembly to Apply to Parliament for an Augmentation of Stipends. with Answers to th", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046791)
- "Forma Sive Descriptio Convocationis Celebrand, Prout AB Antiquo Observari Consuevit.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046760)
- "Greenshields Out of Prison and Toleration Settled in Scotland, or the Case of Mr. Greenshields, Farther Examin'd. with Some Enquiry Into the Mistakes", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170046807)
- "A Discourse Shewing Who Is a True Pastor of the Church of Christ.", von "Checkley, John" (9781170046753)
- "Hannibal at the Gates: Or, the Progress of Jacobitism with the Present Danger of the Pretender; And Remarks on a Pamphlet Publish'd, Intitul'", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046814)