The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Law LibraryESTCID: N011059Notes: With an index. Final leaf of text = 2L3; final leaf of index = d2.Imprint: Dublin : printed for Messrs. E. Lynch, P. Wogan, P. Byrne, J. Moore, W. Jones, J. Rice, and H. Watts, 1793. Collation: pp.i-xv,[1-569] ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-law-of-costs-By-John-Hullock~~John-Hullock BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170021522, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 586 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=30mm, Gew.=1030gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Law Of Costs. By John Hullock, ... John Hullock, Books, Reference and Language, The Law Of Costs. By John Hullock, ... Books>Reference and Language
The Law of Costs. by John Hullock, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Law of Costs. by John Hullock, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170021521
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170021522
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 1,030 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.06.2012 03:30:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:56
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Infants Lawyer: Or, the Law (Ancient and Modern Relating to Infants. Setting Forth Their Priviledges; ... the Third Edition: With Many", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021514)
- "The Barrier-Treaty Vindicated. the Third Edition.", von "Poyntz, Stephen" (9781170021538)
- "A Dissertation on the Judicial Customs of the Saxon and Norman Age. by James Ibbetson, ...", von "Ibbetson, James" (9781170021507)
- "The third charge of Sir Clifford Wm Philipps, Knt. to the grand jury of the royalty of the Tower of London, ... at the General Quarter Session of the ... day of October, 1746, ... The second edition.", von "Philipps, Clifford William" (9781170021545)
- "The Law of Evidence. by the Late Lord Chief Baron Gilbert. the Fourth Edition, Corrected; With Many Additions; And a Compleat Table to the Whole.", von "Gilbert, Geoffrey" (9781170021491)
- "A Treatise of Testaments and Last Wills, ... by Henry Swinburne, ... the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Very Much Enlarged...", von "Swinburne, Henry" (9781170021552)