The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N023532Notes: Imprint: [London, 1773?]. Collation: ,5-80[i.e.82]p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-discourse-of-fish-and-fish-ponds-by-the-Hon-Roger-North~~Roger-North BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170021077, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Discourse of Fish and Fish-Ponds, by the Hon. Roger North.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Discourse of Fish and Fish-Ponds, by the Hon. Roger North.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170021071
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170021077
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,168 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.01.2011 20:26:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:00:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021064)
- "A Refutation of Sir Crisp Gascoyne's Account of His Conduct, in the Cases of Elizabeth Canning and Mary Squires. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170021088)
- "Observations on the Nature, Kinds, Causes, and Prevention of Insanity, Lunacy, or Madness. by Thomas Arnold, M.D. ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170021057)
- "The Trials of Edward Robinson, (Late Servant to Tate Wilkinson, Esq; Of the Theatre-Royal, York, ) for Felony, on Three Separate Indictments, at the G", von "Robinson, Edward" (9781170021095)
- "A Treatise on the Medical Properties of Mercury. by John Howard, Surgeon.", von "Howard, John" (9781170021040)
- "The Regulations Lately Made Concerning the Colonies, and the Taxes Imposed Upon Them, Considered. by the Late Right Hon. George Grenville. the Third E", von "Whately, Thomas" (9781170021101)