Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T166918Notes: 'A view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France' was published in 1797.Imprint: London : printed for J. Owen; and Lee and Hurst, [1797?] Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Brief-thoughts-c-on-A-view-of-the-causes-and-consequences-of-the-present-war-with-France-by-the-Hon-Thomas-Erskine~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Brief Thoughts, &c. On A View Of The Causes And Consequences Of The Present War With France, By The Hon. Thomas Erskine. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Brief Thoughts, &c. On A View Of The Causes And Consequences Of The Present War With France, By The Hon. Thomas Erskine. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Brief Thoughts, &C. on a View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France, by the Hon. Thomas Erskine. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Brief Thoughts, &C. on a View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France, by the Hon. Thomas Erskine.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Brief Thoughts, &C. on a View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France, by the Hon. Thomas Erskine.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011447
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011446
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.05.2012 22:18:36
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Reverend Dr. Lowth, Prebendary of Durham; In Vindication of the Conduct of the Fellows of New College in Oxford, in Their Late Elect", von "Bridle, John" (9781170011430)
- "Considerations on the State of Parties, and the Means of Effecting a Reconciliation Between Them.", von "Bigge, Thomas" (9781170011454)
- "The Real Grounds of the Present War with France. by John Bowles, Esq.", von "Bowles, John" (9781170011423)
- "Candid Thoughts on the Late Application of Some Protestant Dissenting Ministers to Parliament, for Abolishing the Subscription Required of Them by the", von "Orthodox Dissenter, Dissenter" (9781170011461)
- "A Letter to One of the Trustees of the Chapel, in the City-Road, Stating and Proving the Difficulties Likely to Be Consequent Upon Their Premature E", von "Bicknell, W." (9781170011416)
- "An Essay on the English Constitution.", von "Cato" (9781170011478)