Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N009589Notes: Signed: The friend of your country, i.e. Joseph Galloway. Probably edited by John Wesley. H**e = Richard Howe. First published in 1779 as 'A letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e ..'.Imprint: London : printed by J. Paramore: and sold at the Rev. Mr. Wesley's New Chapel, in the City Road, and at all his preaching-houses in town and country, 1781. Collation: 27,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-extract-of-a-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-Lord-Viscount-H-e-on-his-naval-conduct-in-the-American-war-The-second-edition~~Joseph-Galloway BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Extract Of A Letter To The Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, On His Naval Conduct In The American War. The Second Edition. Joseph Galloway, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Extract Of A Letter To The Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, On His Naval Conduct In The American War. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Extract of a Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Extract of a Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Extract of a Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011133
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011136
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2011 06:29:28
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Errors of the British Minister, in the Negotiation with the Court of Spain.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011126)
- "Heads of a Bill for the Better Relief and Employment of the Poor, and for the Improvement of the Police of This Country. Submitted to the Consideratio", von "Gilbert, Thomas" (9781170011140)
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Bute, on the Preliminaries of Peace. from Neither a Noble Lord; A Candid Member of Parliament; An Impar", von "Englishman" (9781170011119)
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable Humphry French, Esq; Present Lord Mayor of the City of Dublin. by Sir W. F.", von "Fownes, William" (9781170011157)
- "A Sovereign Remedy for the Cure of Hypocrisy and Blind Zeal, ... by an Enemy to Pious Fraud.", von "Enemy to Pious Fraud, To Pious Fraud" (9781170011102)
- "An Outline of General Reform of the British Constitution. by a Gentleman Uninfluenced by Party.", von "Gentleman Uninfluenced by Party, Uninflu" (9781170011164)