2010, ISBN: 1140922726
[EAN: 9781140922728], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, United States], Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++British LibraryT103986[London?]: Printed for the author, 1741. 63, p.; 12
The Book Depository US, Gloucester, ., United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 1.45
2010, ISBN: 1140922726, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Unreasonableness of Religion. Being Remarks and Animadversions on Mr. John Wesley's Sermon on Romans VIII. 32. by Joseph Hart. - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781140922728], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/12/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 6.95
[EAN: 9781140922728], Neubuch, This item is printed on demand.
GreatBookPrices, Westminster, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.77
The Unreasonableness of Religion. Being Remarks and Animadversions on Mr. John Wesley's Sermon on Romans VIII. 32. by Joseph Hart.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Unreasonableness of Religion. Being Remarks and Animadversions on Mr. John Wesley's Sermon on Romans VIII. 32. by Joseph Hart.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140922728
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140922726
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.03.2011 02:30:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 27.01.2014 07:28:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Vindication of the Reverend Mr. John Gill, from the Cavils and Insults of an Ignorant and Impertinent Scribbler, about the Importance of Rabbinica", von "Lover of Humanity and a. Friend to Learn" (9781140922711)
- "Idleness in Spiritual Affairs, an Inexcusable Sin. a Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Hartlebury, in the County of Worcester. on Septuagesima-S", von "Broughton, William" (9781140922735)
- "Discourses on Several Important Subjects. to Which Are Added, Eight Sermons Preached at the Lady Moyer's Lecture, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul,", von "Seed, Jeremiah" (9781140922704)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Tuesday, November 5, 1745. by William Ashburnham, ...", von "Ashburnham, William" (9781140922742)
- "Discourses on Several Important Subjects. to Which Are Added, Eight Sermons Preached at the Lady Moyer's Lecture, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul,", von "Seed, Jeremiah" (9781140922698)
- "A Moral Inquiry Into the Natural Worth and Dignity of Man. by George Stayley, Comedian. to Which Is Added, an Elegy in Memory of the Author. by J. R", von "Stayley, George" (9781140922759)