The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT085331With a half-title.London : printed for J. Roberts, 1732. 52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Some-impartial-considerations-on-the-standing-army-addressed-to-the-whole-people-of-England-By-a-Member-of-Parliament~~Member-of-Parliament BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Some Impartial Considerations On The Standing Army; Addressed To The Whole People Of England. By A Member Of Parliament. Member Of Parliament., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Some Impartial Considerations On The Standing Army; Addressed To The Whole People Of England. By A Member Of Parliament. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Some Impartial Considerations on the Standing Army; Addressed to the Whole People of England. by a Member of Parliament. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Some Impartial Considerations on the Standing Army; Addressed to the Whole People of England. by a Member of Parliament.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Some Impartial Considerations on the Standing Army; Addressed to the Whole People of England. by a Member of Parliament.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911357
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114091135X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.08.2011 03:42:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Speech of R. Goodloe Harper, Esq. on the Foreign Intercourse Bill; Delivered in the House of Representatives of the United States, on Friday, March 2,", von "Harper, Robert Goodloe" (9781140911340)
- "Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ...", von "Hastings, Warren" (9781140911364)
- "Letters from a Mother to Her Son, on His Going to Sea: And a Letter to Capt. S. by an Inhabitant of Congleton. Dedicated, by Permission, to Sir Richar", von "Davis, Jane" (9781140911333)
- "The Rights of the English Colonies Established in America Stated and Defended; Their Merits and Importance to Great Britain Displayed; With Illustrati", von "Bollan, William" (9781140911371)
- "A Letter to the REV. Mr. Samuel Pike, Occasioned by His Very Unfair and Partial Publication of One to the Author, Without Any Notice of His Reply to", von "Whitewood, Thomas" (9781140911326)
- "An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq.", von "Trusty, Simon" (9781140911388)