The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Law LibraryESTCID: N005009Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed for John Exshaw, P. Byrne, James Moore, W. Jones, John Rice, and John Milliken, 1795. Collation: viii,,444,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-modern-pleader-containing-the-several-forms-of-declarations-in-all-actions-with-notes-thereon-By-John-Impey~~John-Impey BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The modern pleader, containing the several forms of declarations in all actions, with notes thereon; ... By John Impey, ... John Impey, Books, Reference and Language, The modern pleader, containing the several forms of declarations in all actions, with notes thereon; ... By John Impey, ... Books>Reference and Language
The Modern Pleader, Containing the Several Forms of Declarations in All Actions, with Notes Thereon; ... by John Impey, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 508 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=26mm, Gew.=898gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Modern Pleader, Containing the Several Forms of Declarations in All Actions, with Notes Thereon; ... by John Impey, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Modern Pleader, Containing the Several Forms of Declarations in All Actions, with Notes Thereon; ... by John Impey, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901358
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901354
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,898 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.12.2011 06:01:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Treatise of the Principles and Practice of Naval Courts-Martial, with an Appendix, Containing Original Papers and Documents Illustrative of the Te", von "McArthur, John" (9781140901341)
- "A Full Account of the Trial of Renwick Williams, Commonly Called the Monster, at the Old Bailey, on Thursday the 8th of July, 1790, ... Taken in Sho", von "Williams, Renwick" (9781140901365)
- "The Law of Evidence. by a Late Learned Judge. the Second Edition, Corrected; And Many New References Added. with a Complete Table to the Whole.", von "Gilbert, Geoffrey" (9781140901334)
- "Letters Upon Parliamentary Impeachments, in Which the Question Is Considered, Whether Impeachments Are Continued in Statue [Sic] Quo, from Parliament", von "A. R. , R." (9781140901372)
- "The Whole of the Proceedings at the Assizes at Shrewsbury, on Friday August the Sixth, 1784. in the Cause of the King on the Prosecution of William Jo", von "Shipley, William Davies" (9781140901327)
- "A Compendious View of the Civil Law, Being the Substance of a Course of Lectures Read in the University of Dublin, by Arthur Browne, ... to Which Wi", von "Browne, Arthur" (9781140901389)