The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT093686Attributed to Caleb Fleming.London : printed for the author; and sold by R. Hett, 1735. ,35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-on-some-articles-of-the-Muggletonians-creed~~Caleb-Fleming BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Observations on some articles of the Muggletonians creed: ... Proposed more immediately to the consideration of the principal of the modern Muggletonians. Caleb Fleming, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Observations on some articles of the Muggletonians creed: ... Proposed more immediately to the consideration of the principal of t Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Observations on Some Articles of the Muggletonians Creed: Proposed More Immediately to the Consideration of the Principal of the Modern Muggletonians. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on Some Articles of the Muggletonians Creed: Proposed More Immediately to the Consideration of the Principal of the Modern Muggletonians.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations on Some Articles of the Muggletonians Creed: Proposed More Immediately to the Consideration of the Principal of the Modern Muggletonians.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140874744
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140874748
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.08.2011 16:07:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:55:44
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Address to the People of Great Britain, on the Propriety of Abstaining from West India Sugar and Rum. the Sixth Edition, with Additions.", von "William Fox" (9781140874737)
- "An Impartial Sketch, of the Various Indulgences Granted by Great-Britain to Her Colonies, Upon Which They Have Founded Their Presumption of Soaring T", von "Officer" (9781140874751)
- "Case of Great-Britain and America, Addressed to the King and Both Houses of Parliament. the Third Edition.", von "Bushe, Gervase Parker" (9781140874720)
- "The Inoculation of Good Sense. or: An Estimate of the Present Manners of the French Nation.", von "Slis, Nicolas-Joseph" (9781140874768)
- "A Serious Address to the People of Great Britain. in Which the Certain Consequences of the Present Rebellion, Are Fully Demonstrated. ... the Second", von "Fielding, Henry" (9781140874713)
- "Observations on the General Highway and Turnpike Acts Passed in the Seventh Year of His Present Majesty: And Also Upon the Report of the Committee of", von "Bayley, Thomas Butterworth" (9781140874775)