The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT081023Letter signed: J----. N----. Dated: Carolina, Charles-Town, Jan. 15. 1725-6.London : printed for J. Roberts, 1726. 39,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-liberty-and-property-of-British-subjects-asserted~~Assembly-man-in-Carolina-J-N BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The liberty and property of British subjects asserted: in a letter from an assembly-man in Carolina; to his friend in London. Assembly man in Carolina. J. N., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The liberty and property of British subjects asserted: in a letter from an assembly-man in Carolina; to his friend in London. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Liberty and Property of British Subjects Asserted: In a Letter from an Assembly-Man in Carolina; To His Friend in London. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Liberty and Property of British Subjects Asserted: In a Letter from an Assembly-Man in Carolina; To His Friend in London.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Liberty and Property of British Subjects Asserted: In a Letter from an Assembly-Man in Carolina; To His Friend in London.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140852629
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140852620
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,104 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.02.2012 09:19:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:53:24
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Plebeians. by a Member of the House of Commons. the Sixth Edition.", von "Steele, Richard" (9781140852612)
- "Observations on the Letter by a By-Stander, Bristol Printed in the Year 1760. to Which Is Added, an Explanation of a Certain Method of Building a Sing", von "Stratford, Ferdinando" (9781140852636)
- "An Address to the People of Great Britain. by George Burges, B.A.", von "Burges, George" (9781140852605)
- "A Moral and Political Lecture, Delivered at Bristol. by S. T. Coleridge, ...", von "Coleridge, Samuel Taylor" (9781140852643)
- "General Heads of a Plan for Erecting a New Prison and Bridewell in the City of Edinburgh. Offered to the Consideration of the Public, by the Right Hon", von "Steuart, David" (9781140852599)
- "Letters to and from the Late Samuel Johnson, LL.D. to Which Are Added Some Poems Never Before Printed. Published from the Original Mss. in Her Possess", von "Johnson, Samuel" (9781140852650)