The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT102220Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, 1708. 51,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-mystery-of-magistracy-unvailed~~Unworthy-Servant-and-Subject-of-Jesus-Ch BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The mystery of magistracy unvailed: or, God's ordinance of magistracy asserted, ... By an unworthy servant and subject of Jesus Christ, Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Ch, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The mystery of magistracy unvailed: or, God's ordinance of magistracy asserted, ... By an unworthy servant and subject of Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Mystery of Magistracy Unvailed: Or, God's Ordinance of Magistracy Asserted, ... by an Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Christ, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Mystery of Magistracy Unvailed: Or, God's Ordinance of Magistracy Asserted, ... by an Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Christ, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Mystery of Magistracy Unvailed: Or, God's Ordinance of Magistracy Asserted, ... by an Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Christ, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839897
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839896
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.10.2012 10:00:13
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Mystery of Magistracy Unvailed: Or, God's Ordinance of Magistracy Asserted, ... by an Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Christ, ...", von "Unworthy Servant and Subject of Jesus Ch" (9781140839880)
- "An Answer to Many Slanderous Reports Cast on the Baptists, at Ashfield. Wherein Is Shewn, the First Rise and Growth of the Baptist Church There, Toge", von "Smith, Chileab" (9781140839903)
- "Mystery Unmasked, Addressed to People of Any Religion, and Those of None. Being a Treatise Tending to Reconcile the Most Abstruse Branches of Christia", von "Clement, Aurelius" (9781140839873)
- "The Vail of the Covering Spread Over All Nations. What It Is; And How Removed. with a Discovery of That Mountain of Fat Things Full of Marrow, and Win", von "Webster, John" (9781140839910)
- "A Discourse Delivered at the Ordination of the REV. Abel Flint, to the Ministerial Office in a Christian Church at Hartford, April 20th, 1791. by En", von "Hitchcock, Enos" (9781140839866)
- "The Moral Library. Containing, I. Principles of Virtue and Morality. II. on the Happiness of the Life to Come. III. on the Immortality of the Soul.", von "MacBride, David" (9781140839927)