The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT114822London : printed, and sold by J. Oswald; J. Buckland, and M. Cooper, 1748. ,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-plea-for-peace-and-truth~~John-Horsey BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140839764, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A plea for peace and truth: ... A sermon preach'd to a divided society of Protestant-Dissenters, at Ringwood in - neues Buch
A plea for peace and truth: ... A sermon preach'd to a divided society of Protestant-Dissenters, at Ringwood in Hampshire, Nove John Horsey, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A plea for peace and truth: ... A sermon preach'd to a divided society of Protestant-Dissenters, at Ringwood in Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Plea for Peace and Truth: A Sermon Preach'd to a Divided Society of Protestant-Dissenters, at Ringwood in Hampshire, November the First, 1748. .
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Plea for Peace and Truth: A Sermon Preach'd to a Divided Society of Protestant-Dissenters, at Ringwood in Hampshire, November the First, 1748. .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839767
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839764
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.11.2012 10:02:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Historical Essay Upon the Loyalty of Presbyterians in Great-Britain and Ireland from the Reformation to This Present Year 1713. ... in Three Parts", von "Kirkpatrick, James" (9781140839750)
- "The Deist Turned Christian, the Papist Turned Protestant, and the Calvinist Turned Arminian, by Being Undeceived Concerning the Doctrine of Free Justi", von "Hewlett, Ebenezer" (9781140839774)
- "Observations on Divers Passages of Scripture. ... in Books of Voyages and Travels Into the East: In Two Additional Volumes. Together with a Specimen o", von "Harmer, Thomas" (9781140839743)
- "Law-Death, Gospel-Life: Or, the Death of Legal Righteousness, the Life of Gospel Holiness. Being the Substance of Several Sermons Upon Galatio", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781140839781)
- "Observations on Divers Passages of Scripture. ... in Books of Voyages and Travels Into the East: In Two Additional Volumes. Together with a Specimen o", von "Harmer, Thomas" (9781140839736)
- "Christ the People's Covenant. a Sermon Preached, Immediately Before the Celebration of the Lord's Supper, at Dunfermling, August 19. 1722. to Which Is", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781140839798)