The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT128156London : printed by J. and W. Oliver, 1762. iv,44p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Christian-covenant-or-the-baptismal-vow-as-stated-in-our-church-catechism-By-the-late-Rev-Mr-Griffith-Jones-The-second-edition~~Griffith-Jones BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Christian covenant, or the baptismal vow, as stated in our church catechism, ... By the late Rev. Mr Griffith Jones. The second edition. Griffith Jones, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Christian covenant, or the baptismal vow, as stated in our church catechism, ... By the late Rev. Mr Griffith Jones. The secon Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Christian Covenant, or the Baptismal Vow, as Stated in Our Church Catechism, ... by the Late REV. MR Griffith Jones. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Christian Covenant, or the Baptismal Vow, as Stated in Our Church Catechism, ... by the Late REV. MR Griffith Jones. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Christian Covenant, or the Baptismal Vow, as Stated in Our Church Catechism, ... by the Late REV. MR Griffith Jones. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766209
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766201
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.07.2011 03:02:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:43:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian Faith, or the Apostles Creed Scripturally Explained by Questions and Answers. ... by the Late REV. Mr. Griffith Jones.", von "Jones, Griffith" (9781140766193)
- "A Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of St. Mary, Nottingham, on Wednesday, February 27th, 1799; ... by Robert Wood, ...", von "Wood, Robert" (9781140766216)
- "Religion Represented in a True Light. by Euthelius.", von "Euthelius" (9781140766186)
- "The Lawful Use of the Law. a Sermon on I. Timothy I.8. Preached at Aberdeen the 3D Day of April 1735, ... by John Forbes ...", von "Forbes, John" (9781140766223)
- "An easy introduction to the knowledge of nature, and reading the holy scriptures. Adapted to the capacities of children. By Mrs. Trimmer. The third edition, with additions and improvements.", von "Trimmer, Mrs" (9781140766179)
- "The Influence of Religion on National Prosperity. a Sermon, Preached in the West Church, Aberdeen, March 10th, 1796. ... by William Laurence Brown, ..", von "Brown, William Laurence" (9781140766230)