Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW029437Half-title: Chipman's principles of government. Two states of the title page noted. In one (Evans 25297), the imprint begins "Vermont, Rutland: From the press .." In the other (Evans 25298), the imprint begins "Rutland: From the press .." - Error in pagiRutland [Vt.] : From the press of J. Lyon: printed for the author, June, M,DCC,XCIII.  xii, , 14-292 p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Sketches-of-the-principles-of-government-by-Nathaniel-Chipman-judge-of-the-Court-of-the-United-States-for-the-District-of-Vermont~~Nathaniel-Chipman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Sketches of the principles of government; by Nathaniel Chipman, judge of the Court of the United States for the District of Vermont. Nathaniel Chipman, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Sketches of the principles of government; by Nathaniel Chipman, judge of the Court of the United States for the District of Vermon Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Sketches of the Principles of Government; By Nathaniel Chipman, Judge of the Court of the United States for the District of Vermont. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 300 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=540gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sketches of the Principles of Government; By Nathaniel Chipman, Judge of the Court of the United States for the District of Vermont.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sketches of the Principles of Government; By Nathaniel Chipman, Judge of the Court of the United States for the District of Vermont.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689591
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689592
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,540 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.03.2012 05:03:44
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Twelve Letters of Canana: On the Impropriety of Petitioning the King to Dissolve the Parliament. ...", von "Canana" (9781140689584)
- "A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America. by John Adams, LL.D. and a Member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences", von "Adams, John" (9781140689607)
- "A Discourse on the Advantages Which Accrve to This Country from the Intimate Connexion Which Subsists Between the Several Ranks and Orders in Societ", von "Eirenophilos" (9781140689577)
- "To the Honorable the Court of Directors for the Affairs of the Honorable United Company of Merchants of England, Trading to the East Indies.", von "Sherburne, Joseph" (9781140689614)
- "Published by Order of the Association of the Town and Neighbourhood of Ipswich, Against Levellers and Republicans, Held at the Guild-Hall, Ipswich. a", von "Combe, William" (9781140689560)
- "A Serious Address to the Queen, Prince of Wales, and the Public at Large, Relative to His Majesty's Unhappy Situation. by the REV. Theodore Jackson,", von "Jackson, Theodore" (9781140689621)