The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT093798Signed at end: Philo-Ierne.London : printed by A. Woodfall; and sold by Mrs. Kingman; and G. Woodfall,  ,29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-Member-of-the-Irish-Parliament-relative-to-the-present-state-of-Ireland~~Philo-Ierne Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140689479, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament relative to the present state of Ireland. ... - neues Buch
A letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament relative to the present state of Ireland. ... Philo-Ierne., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament relative to the present state of Ireland. ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament Relative to the Present State of Ireland. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to a Member of the Irish Parliament Relative to the Present State of Ireland. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689478
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689479
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.07.2012 05:08:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Plan of an Universal Fishing Company, in Ireland.", von "Themistocles" (9781140689461)
- "A Plain and Affectionate Address to the Shop-Keepers, Manufacturers, Artificers, and Traders, of This City and Kingdom.", von "Firm Friend of Ireland, Friend Of Irelan" (9781140689485)
- "Tim Twisting to Dick Twining; Or, a Seaman to a Teaman: Being a Plain Dealer's Answer to a Tea Dealer's Letter.", von "Twisting, Tim" (9781140689454)
- "A Treatise on Trade: Or, the Antiquity and Honour of Commerce. ... Addressed to the Country-Gentlemen of England.", von "Perry, William" (9781140689492)
- "Disputatio Juridica, Ad Tit. XI. Lib. L. Digest. de Nundinis. Quam, ... Pro Advocati Munere Consequendo, Publicae Disquisitioni Subjicit Jacobus Graha", von "Grahame, James" (9781140689447)
- "Observations on Mr. Asgill's Brief Answer to a Brief State of the Question Between the Printed and Painted Callicoes, &C. ... by Claudius Rey, ...", von "Rey, Claudius" (9781140689508)