Memoirs of John, who was born with cerebral palsy in 1932 - twenty years before the term 'spastic' was invented and before this handicap was publicised in any way - up to 1965. The first thirty-three years of his life were spent in London, including the war years. He worked as a photoprinter and draughtsman. The book is about John's problems and progress, growing up in London during the war and trying to fit in socially and find employment afterwards. There is humour in the work and it was written so that any younger people suffering with cerebral palsy or other physically handicapped people might be encouraged to persevere in efforts to be as independent as possible. eBooks Biography~~Biography General Heel And Toe!~~EBook~~9780722342817~~JOHN HOLLINGSWORTH Heel And Toe!
[KW: PDF ,BIOGRAPHY AUTOBIOGRAPHY , GENERAL] <-> <-> PDF ,BIOGRAPHY AUTOBIOGRAPHY , GENERAL
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
Heel and Toe!
Detailangaben zum Buch - Heel and Toe!
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780722342817
Herausgeber: Andrews UK
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2008 17:03:31
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 24.03.2015 04:12:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Heel and Toe!", von "Hollingsworth, John" (9780722342800)
- "Treachery By Order", von "Frank Linter" (9780722342824)
- "The Mississippi Steamboat Heist", von "Harvey, Michael" (9780722342794)
- "The Mississippi Steamboat Heist", von "Harvey, Michael" (9780722342787)
- "Algy's Army Ancestors", von "Boxall-Hunt, Colin" (0722342845)
- "The Mississippi Steamboat Heist", von "Michael Harvey" (9780722342770)