. .
Deutsch
Deutschland
Ähnliche Bücher
Weitere, andere Bücher, die diesem Buch sehr ähnlich sein könnten:
Suchtools
Anmelden

Anmelden mit Facebook:

Registrieren
Passwort vergessen?


Such-Historie
Merkliste
Links zu eurobuch.com

Dieses Buch teilen auf…
..?
Buchtipps
Aktuelles
Tipp von eurobuch.com
FILTER
- 0 Ergebnisse
Kleinster Preis: 27.29 EUR, größter Preis: 46.61 EUR, Mittelwert: 39.17 EUR
Joining Forces - Mitchell Lee Marks
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Mitchell Lee Marks:

Joining Forces - neues Buch

ISBN: 9780470651261

ID: 9780470651261

Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances, Revised and Updated If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today than ever before in driving business success. This indispensible guide offers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude of integration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create a combined business that meets its strategic and financial objectives, competes better, and offers personal and organizational enhancements. Dubbed " merger mavens" by Fortune magazine, the authors report lessons learned from their experience in over 100 combinations. Executives, managers, and employees alike— in all industries and sectors— will find useful examples, strategies, and tools here.Praise for Joining Forces" This book will help both M&A veterans and those new to the game. The authorsprovide great insights into the human, cultural, organizational, and strategic factors that matter in M&A success." — Richard Kovacevich, chairman and CEO emeritus, Wells Fargo & Co." Don&apos t commit to the merger or acquisition without them! I have personally witnessed how hard it is on everyone— employees, shareholders, communities, and especially executives— to work through an improperly managed merger. I have known Marks and Mirvis for almost twenty-five years and the only mistake our organization made was that we did not consult them soon enough. Their new book reflects unequalled experience and intellect. Don&apos t merge, acquire, or be acquired without it!" — Michael R. Losey, CEO (emeritus), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)" Joining Forces is a terrific resource for managers who want to understand thehuman dynamics of mergers and acquisitions, and a must-read for those who have to lead their companies through one. It is based on the latest research and providespractical insights and advice from authors who know M&A inside out." — Edward E. Lawler III, Distinguished Professor of Business, Marshall School ofBusiness, University of Southern California Joining Forces: If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today than ever before in driving business success. This indispensible guide offers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude of integration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create a combined business that meets its strategic and financial objectives, competes better, and offers personal and organizational enhancements. Dubbed " merger mavens" by Fortune magazine, the authors report lessons learned from their experience in over 100 combinations. Executives, managers, and employees alike— in all industries and sectors— will find useful examples, strategies, and tools here.Praise for Joining Forces" This book will help both M&A veterans and those new to the game. The authorsprovide great insights into the human, cultural, organizational, and strategic factors that matter in M&A success." — Richard Kovacevich, chairman and CEO emeritus, Wells Fargo & Co." Don&apos t commit to the merger or acquisition without them! I have personally witnessed how hard it is on everyone— employees, shareholders, communities, and especially executives— to work through an improperly managed merger. I have known Marks and Mirvis for almost twenty-five years and the only mistake our organization made was that we did not consult them soon enough. Their new book reflects unequalled experience and intellect. Don&apos t merge, acquire, or be acquired without it!" — Michael R. Losey, CEO (emeritus), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)" Joining Forces is a terrific resource for managers who want to understand thehuman dynamics of mergers and acquisitions, and a must-read for those who have to lead their companies through one. It is based on the latest research and providespractical insights and advice from authors who know M&A inside out." — Edward E. Lawler III, Distinguished Professor of Business, Marshall School ofBusiness, University of Southern California Business & Management Organisationsentwicklung Organizational Development Wirtschaft u. Management, John Wiley & Sons

Neues Buch Rheinberg-Buch.de
Ebook, Englisch, Neuware Versandkosten:Ab 20¤ Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland, Sofort lieferbar, DE. (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Joining Forces - Mitchell Lee Marks#Philip H. Mirvis
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)

Mitchell Lee Marks#Philip H. Mirvis:

Joining Forces - neues Buch

ISBN: 9780470651261

ID: 126098841

If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25percent succeed? Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today thanever before in driving business success. This indispensible guideoffers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude ofintegration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create acombined business that meets its strategic and financialobjectives, competes better, and offers personal and organizationalenhancements. Dubbed ´´merger mavens´´ by Fortune magazine, theauthors report lessons learned from their experience in over 100combinations. Executives, managers, and employees alike--in allindustries and sectors--will find useful examples, strategies,and tools here. Praise for Joining Forces ´´This book will help both M&A veterans and those new to thegame. The authorsprovide great insights into the human, cultural,organizational, and strategic factors that matter in M&Asuccess.´´--Richard Kovacevich, chairman and CEO emeritus, WellsFargo & Co. ´´Don´t commit to the merger or acquisition without them! I havepersonally witnessed how hard it is on everyone--employees,shareholders, communities, and especially executives--to workthrough an improperly managed merger. I have known Marks and Mirvisfor almost twenty-five years and the only mistake our organizationmade was that we did not consult them soon enough. Their new bookreflects unequalled experience and intellect. Don´t merge, acquire,or be acquired without it!´´--Michael R. Losey, CEO (emeritus),Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) ´´Joining Forces is a terrific resource for managers who want tounderstand thehuman dynamics of mergers and acquisitions, and amust-read for those who have to lead their companies through one.It is based on the latest research and providespractical insightsand advice from authors who know M&A inside out.´´ --EdwardE. Lawler III, Distinguished Professor of Business, Marshall SchoolofBusiness, University of Southern California Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances, Revised and Updated eBook eBooks>Fremdsprachige eBooks>Englische eBooks>Sach- & Fachthemen>Wirtschaft, John Wiley & Sons Inc

Neues Buch Thalia.ch
No. 39248297 Versandkosten:DE (EUR 12.64)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Joining Forces - Mitchell Lee Marks#Philip H. Mirvis
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Mitchell Lee Marks#Philip H. Mirvis:
Joining Forces - neues Buch

ISBN: 9780470651261

ID: 123718354

If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25percent succeed? Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today thanever before in driving business success. This indispensible guideoffers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude ofintegration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create acombined business that meets its strategic and financialobjectives, competes better, and offers personal and organizationalenhancements. Dubbed ´´merger mavens´´ by Fortune magazine, theauthors report lessons learned from their experience in over 100combinations. Executives, managers, and employees alike--in allindustries and sectors--will find useful examples, strategies,and tools here. Praise for Joining Forces ´´This book will help both M&A veterans and those new to thegame. The authorsprovide great insights into the human, cultural,organizational, and strategic factors that matter in M&Asuccess.´´--Richard Kovacevich, chairman and CEO emeritus, WellsFargo & Co. ´´Don´t commit to the merger or acquisition without them! I havepersonally witnessed how hard it is on everyone--employees,shareholders, communities, and especially executives--to workthrough an improperly managed merger. I have known Marks and Mirvisfor almost twenty-five years and the only mistake our organizationmade was that we did not consult them soon enough. Their new bookreflects unequalled experience and intellect. Don´t merge, acquire,or be acquired without it!´´--Michael R. Losey, CEO (emeritus),Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) ´´Joining Forces is a terrific resource for managers who want tounderstand thehuman dynamics of mergers and acquisitions, and amust-read for those who have to lead their companies through one.It is based on the latest research and providespractical insightsand advice from authors who know M&A inside out.´´ --EdwardE. Lawler III, Distinguished Professor of Business, Marshall SchoolofBusiness, University of Southern California Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances, Revised and Updated eBook eBooks>Fremdsprachige eBooks>Englische eBooks>Sach- & Fachthemen>Wirtschaft, Wiley John + Sons

Neues Buch Thalia.ch
No. 39248297 Versandkosten:DE (EUR 12.78)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Joining Forces: Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances - Mitchell Lee Marks
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Mitchell Lee Marks:
Joining Forces: Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances - neues Buch

ISBN: 9780470651261

ID: 9780470651261

Joining Forces: Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances Joining-Forces~~Mitchell-Lee-Marks Business>Accounting/Finance>Accounting/Finance NOOK Book (eBook), Wiley

Neues Buch Barnesandnoble.com
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Joining Forces - Mitchell Lee Marks; Philip H. Mirvis
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Mitchell Lee Marks; Philip H. Mirvis:
Joining Forces - neues Buch

2010, ISBN: 9780470651261

ID: 26197423

Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances, Revised and Updated, [ED: 2], 2., Auflage, eBook Download (EPUB), eBooks, [PU: John Wiley & Sons]

Neues Buch Lehmanns.de
Versandkosten:Download sofort lieferbar, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.

< zum Suchergebnis...
Details zum Buch
Joining Forces
Autor:

Marks, Mitchell Lee;Mirvis, Philip H.

Titel:

Joining Forces

ISBN-Nummer:

9780470651261

Detailangaben zum Buch - Joining Forces


EAN (ISBN-13): 9780470651261
Erscheinungsjahr: 2010
Herausgeber: John Wiley & Sons

Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.07.2009 21:03:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 01.11.2016 13:46:44
ISBN/EAN: 9780470651261

ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
978-0-470-65126-1

< zum Suchergebnis...
< zum Archiv...
Benachbarte Bücher