Gebundene Ausgabe, ID: 6712392
Lincoln (automobile), Ford Motor Company, Mid-size car, Crossover (automobile), Front-engine design, Front-wheel drive, Four-wheel drive, Ford CD3 platform, Ford Cyclone engine, V6 engine - Buch, gebundene Ausgabe, 108 S., Beilagen: Paperback, Erschienen: 2010 Alphascript Publishing The Lincoln MKX is a mid-size luxury crossover (CUV) from Ford's Lincoln division and a de facto successor to the Lincoln Aviator luxury SUV. It debuted as a 2007 model in December 2006 as a production version of the Lincoln Aviator Concept shown at the 2004 North American International Auto Show. Other than unique styling and some premium features, the MKX is closely related to its sister vehicle the Ford Edge, sharing Ford's CD3 platform, powertrain, body panels, and other design elements. The MKX is of unibody construction and is natively front-wheel drive with available all-wheel drive. Its sole powertrain is a 3.5 L Duratec V6 mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. The MKX can seat up to five people. The MKX is a stark contrast to its predecessor, the Aviator, which was based on the Ford Explorer's rear-wheel drive and four- wheel drive body-on-frame platform, came with a standard V8, and was larger with seating for up to seven people. The 2007 MKX debuted with a base MSRP of $35,770 USD, ranging up to the mid-$40,000 USD range when fully optioned. The MKX is built alongside its Ford Edge sibling at Ford's Oakville Assembly Plant in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD, zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Lincoln MKX
ISBN (ISBN-10): 6130692781
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.04.2007 03:13:52
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 30.04.2007 03:13:52
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Jan Hus: Czechs, Charles University in Prague, Catholic Church, Ecclesiology, Martin Luther, John Wycliffe, Capital punishment, Calendar of Saints ... Memorial, Kutná Hora, Antipope Alexander V", von "Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, John McBrewster" (9786130692773)
- "Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat: Illinois Institute of Technology, Lehigh University, List of tallest buildings and structures in the ... Center, Almas Tower, Minsheng Bank Building", von "Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, John McBrewster" (9786130692797)
- "Governor of New South Wales" (9786130692766)
- "Gypsy: A Musical Fable", von "Herausgegeben von Miller, Frederic P. Vandome, Agnes F. McBrewster, John" (9786130692803)
- "Alcohol fuel" (9786130692759)
- "Manuel Rosenthal", von "Frederic P. Miller; Agnes F. Vandome; John McBrewster" (9786130692810)