Gebundene Ausgabe, ID: 6330341
Republican Party (United States), Politician, Governor of New Jersey, 9/11 Commission, Chairman - Buch, gebundene Ausgabe, 124 S., Beilagen: Paperback, Erschienen: 2010 Betascript Publishers High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Thomas Howard Kean (born April 21, 1935) is an American Republican Party politician, who served as the 48th Governor of New Jersey, from 1982 to 1990. Kean is best known globally, however, for his 2002 appointment as Chairman of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, widely known as the 9/11 Commission, which was responsible for investigating the causes of the September 11, 2001 attacks and providing recommendations to prevent future terrorist attacks. He was appointed to this post by U.S. President George W. Bush. Upon the completion of his second term as Governor, he served as the president of Drew University for 15 years, until his retirement in 2005.
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD, zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Thomas Kean
ISBN (ISBN-10): 6130412258
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.11.2007 02:12:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 29.11.2007 02:12:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Robert L. Wilson", von "Herausgegeben von Surhone, Lambert M.; Timpledon, Miriam T.; Marseken, Susan F." (9786130412241)
- "Abstellanlage", von "Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, Susan F. Marseken" (9786130412265)
- "Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith", von "Lambert M. Surhone; Miriam T. Timpledon; Susan F. Marseken" (9786130412234)
- "SR West Country and Battle of Britain Classes", von "Herausgegeben von Surhone, Lambert M. Timpledon, Miriam T. Marseken, Susan F." (9786130412272)
- "SaigAi Tsugumichi: Kagoshima, Satsuma Domain, Kagoshima Prefecture, Daimyo, Shimazu Nariakira, Tokugawa shogunate, Ansei Purge, Ii Naosuke, Amami Oshima", von "Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, Susan F. Marseken" (6130412282)
- "Plasticity (Physics)", von "Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, Susan F. Marseken" (9786130412210)