Detailseite wird geladen...
Your body needs the right amount of blood flow to keep your heart pumping, your legs moving and your brain functioning. Clearly, good circulation is critical to your existence. Over a lifetime, your veins experience a lot of wear and tear. Excess weight, sedentary lifestyles, dietary indiscretions, pregnancy, and other factors can cause veins to swell and buldge, leak and break, while contributing to spider and varicose veins, hemorrhoids, leg ulcers, and many other vein problems. Standard tretments include lubricants, warm baths, compression stockings, laser surgery, and other less effective procedures. Real repair and maintenance, however, require mending vessel walls and strengthening and toning them to protect against future damage. A little-known bioflavonoid called "diosmin" has proven to to just that. Backed by clinical research, this citrus bioflavonoid has been recommended by European doctors to treat circulatory and vascular conditions for more than thirty years! Get the juicy dtails in "Health Benefits Derived from Sweet Orange," and learn what you can do to have strong veins, healthy legs, and sound circulation. alternative medicine,diet and nutrition,healing,health fitness and dieting,nutrition Diet & Nutrition, Basic Health Publications, Inc.
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2007, ISBN: 1591202213
[SR: 1019425], Paperback, [EAN: 9781591202219], Basic Health Publications, Basic Health Publications, Book, [PU: Basic Health Publications], 2007-10-25, Basic Health Publications, Discusses the eight most common vein complications: varicose veins, hemorrhoids, diabetes, leg ulcer...., 270615, Healing, 270608, Complementary Medicine, 74, Health, Family & Lifestyle, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 270753, Popular Medicine, 270733, Health Issues, 74, Health, Family & Lifestyle, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Your Online Bookstore
, Neuware Versandkosten:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt.. Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (EUR 4.80)
Basic Health Publications, Inc.. Paperback. GOOD. Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some light highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable., Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 8.46
Basic Health Publications, Inc.. PAPERBACK. 1591202213 Unbeatable customer service, and we usually ship the same or next day. Over one million satisfied customers! . New., Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Your Online Bookstore
Versandkosten: EUR 15.28
Basic Health Publications, Inc.. PAPERBACK. 1591202213 Very Good Condition. Tight and Neat. Five star seller - Buy with confidence! . Very Good., Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 23.43
Health Benefits Derived from Sweet Orange: Diosmin Supplements from Citrus
Detailangaben zum Buch - Health Benefits Derived from Sweet Orange: Diosmin Supplements from Citrus
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781591202219
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1591202213
Herausgeber: BASIC HEALTH PUBN INC
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.02.2008 07:32:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 11.01.2017 01:03:57
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Magic Needles: Feel Younger and Live Longer with Acupuncture", von "Jun Xu, M.D., LaC., Frank Murray, Roberta W. Waddell" (9781591202226)
- "The Laguna Beach Diet: The Healthy Alternative for Weight Loss, Vitality, and Long Life", von "Carder, Brooks" (9781591202196)
- "Vitamin C: The Real Story: The Remarkable and Controversial Healing Factor", von "Hickey, Steve; Saul, Andrew W." (9781591202233)
- "Stop Aging, Start Training: Look and Feel Twenty Years Younger", von "Fichera, Salvatore" (9781591202189)
- "Lessons from the Miracle Doctors: A Step-By-Step Guide to Optimum Health and Relief from Catastrophic Illness", von "Barron, Jon" (9781591202240)
- "Probiotic Foods for Good Health: Yogurt, Sauerkraut, and Other Beneficial Fermented Foods", von "Hunter, Beatric T." (9781591202172)