Title: Rushton and its owners. The Hall ... The Churches ... The Tresham, Cullen, Cokayne, Hope, and Thornhill families ... Illustrations, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF EUROPE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection includes works chronicling the development of Western civilisation to the modern age. Highlights include the development of language, political and educational systems, philosophy, science, and the arts. The selection documents periods of civil war, migration, shifts in power, Muslim expansion into Central Europe, complex feudal loyalties, the aristocracy of new nations, and European expansion into the New World. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Anonymous; 1896. 59 p.; 8 . 010358.h.26. Rushton and its owners. The Hall ... The Churches ... The Tresham, Cullen, Cokayne, Hope, and Thornhill families ... Illustrations, etc. Anonymous
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ General Rushton-and-its-owners-The-Hall-The-Churches-The-Tresham-Cullen-Cokayne-Hope-and-Thornhill-families-Illustrations-etc~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Rushton and Its Owners. the Hall ... the Churches ... the Tresham, Cullen, Cokayne, Hope, and Thornhill Families ... Illustrations, Etc. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Rushton and Its Owners. the Hall ... the Churches ... the Tresham, Cullen, Cokayne, Hope, and Thornhill Families ... Illustrations, Etc.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Rushton and Its Owners. the Hall ... the Churches ... the Tresham, Cullen, Cokayne, Hope, and Thornhill Families ... Illustrations, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241128203
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241128200
Herausgeber: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,249 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.04.2012 04:10:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 13.03.2015 13:36:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Works of the Author of the Night-Thoughts ... Revised and Corrected by Himself ... a New Edition.", von "Young, Edward" (9781241128197)
- "Thirty Years in India: Or, a Soldier's Reminiscences of Native and European Life in the Presidencies, from 1808 to 1838. [With Plates.]", von "Bevan, Henry" (9781241128210)
- "A Compendium Of English And Scotch Law, Stating Their Differences", von "James Paterson" (9781241128180)
- "The Fatal Contract, a French Tragedy [In Five Acts and in Verse], Etc. [Edited by A. T. and A. P.]", von "Hemings, William; P, A." (9781241128227)
- "The Works of John Locke ... the Fifth Edition. to Which Is Now First Added, the Life of the Author; And a Collection of Several of His Pieces Publishe", von "Locke, John; Law, Edmund" (9781241128173)
- "Departmental Ditties, and Other Verses ... Eighth Edition.", von "Kipling, Rudyard" (9781241128234)