The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of ScotlandT149355First published in 1708 as 'The neat duties (all discounts and abatements deducted) of all merchandize specify'd in the book of rates'.London : printed for J. Brotherton, and W. Meadows, 1754. ,229,p. : ill.,tables ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-nett-duties-and-drawbacks-payable-on-importation-and-exportation-of-all-sorts-of-merchandize-digested-into-an-easy-method~~Thomas-Langham Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Nett Duties And Drawbacks Payable On Importation And Exportation Of All Sorts Of Merchandize, Digested Into An Easy Method. Thomas Langham, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Nett Duties And Drawbacks Payable On Importation And Exportation Of All Sorts Of Merchandize, Digested Into An Easy Method. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Nett Duties and Drawbacks Payable on Importation and Exportation of All Sorts of Merchandize, Digested Into an Easy Method. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 246 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=445gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Nett Duties and Drawbacks Payable on Importation and Exportation of All Sorts of Merchandize, Digested Into an Easy Method.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Nett Duties and Drawbacks Payable on Importation and Exportation of All Sorts of Merchandize, Digested Into an Easy Method.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171432609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171432607
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,445 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.08.2012 10:23:19
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:38:48
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon, Preached at the Execution of Moses Paul, an Indian, Who Was Executed at New-Haven, on the 2D of September 1772, for the Murder of Mr. Mose", von "Occom, Samson" (9781171432593)
- "A Letter to the National Convention of France, on the Defects in the Constitution of 1791, and the Extent of the Amendments Which Ought to Be Applie", von "Barlow, Joel" (9781171432616)
- "Catalogus librorum in omni literatura. A catalogue of several libraries and parcels lately purchas'd; ... being a choice collection of the best authors in mathematicks, history", von "Payne, Thomas" (9781171432586)
- "The History of the Reformation and Other Ecclesiastical Transactions in and about the Low-Countries, from the Beginning of the Eighth Century, Down to", von "Brandt, Geeraert" (9781171432623)
- "Integrity and Piety the Best Principles of a Good Administration of Government, Illustrated, in a Sermon, Preached Before the General Assembly of the", von "Johnson, Stephen" (9781171432579)
- "An Oration, Pronounced at Hanover, New-Hampshire, the 4th Day of July, 1800; Being the Twenty-Fourth Anniversary of American Independence.", von "Webster, Daniel" (9781171432630)