The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University Law LibraryN005588Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1717. 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Murder-will-out~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Murder Will Out: Or, The Heinous Guilt Of Murder And Assasination Laid Open, In A Sermon Upon The 5th Of November 17 See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Murder Will Out: Or, The Heinous Guilt Of Murder And Assasination Laid Open, In A Sermon Upon The 5th Of November 17 Books>Religion and Spirituality
Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169284
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169280
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.11.2011 17:24:35
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169277)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, the Worshipful the Aldermen, and Citizens of London; In the Parish-Church of St. Lawre", von "Bryan, Augustin" (9781171169291)
- "A Sermon Against Popery, Preach'd to the Protestants of Ireland, Now Residing in London, at Their Anniversary Meeting on Octob. 23. 1711. ... by Wil", von "Stephens, William" (9781171169260)
- "A Short Abridgement of the Bible, with Reflections and a Catechism of Questions, Intended for the Use of Sunday Schools. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169307)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Anniversary-Meeting of the Sons of the Clergy at St. Paul's Cathedral, on the 13th of December, 1722. by Pawlet St. John, .", von "St John, Pawlet" (9781171169253)
- "Strange and Remarkable Prophecies and Predictions of the Holy, Learned, and Excellent James Usher, Late Lord Archbishop of Armagh, ... Written by the", von "Ussher, James" (9781171169314)