The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Harvard University Houghton LibraryN022875With a half-title.London : printed for W. and J. Innys, 1723. 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-the-anniversary-meeting-of-the-Sons-of-the-Clergy-at-St-Pauls-Cathedral-on-the-13th-of-December-1722-By-Pawlet-St-John~~Pawlet-St-John Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd At The Anniversary-meeting Of The Sons Of The Clergy At St. Paul's Cathedral, On The 13th Of December, 1722. By Pawlet St. John, ... Pawlet St. John, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At The Anniversary-meeting Of The Sons Of The Clergy At St. Paul's Cathedral, On The 13th Of Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at the Anniversary-Meeting of the Sons of the Clergy at St. Paul's Cathedral, on the 13th of December, 1722. by Pawlet St. John, . - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at the Anniversary-Meeting of the Sons of the Clergy at St. Paul's Cathedral, on the 13th of December, 1722. by Pawlet St. John, .
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at the Anniversary-Meeting of the Sons of the Clergy at St. Paul's Cathedral, on the 13th of December, 1722. by Pawlet St. John, .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169253
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169256
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.04.2011 08:19:44
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to Adam Smith LL.D. on the Life, Death, and Philosophy of His Friend David Hume Esq. by One of the People Called Christians.", von "Horne, George" (9781171169246)
- "A Sermon Against Popery, Preach'd to the Protestants of Ireland, Now Residing in London, at Their Anniversary Meeting on Octob. 23. 1711. ... by Wil", von "Stephens, William" (9781171169260)
- "The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169239)
- "A King's Bench Sermon. with a Dedication to Lord Mansfield. to Which Is Added a Preface by Mr. Stephen.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169277)
- "The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169222)
- "Murder Will Out: Or, the Heinous Guilt of Murder and Assasination Laid Open, in a Sermon Upon the 5th of November 1717.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169284)