The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT028259Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for W. Sleater, and Mark Allen, 1769. ,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-faith-and-character-of-the-first-Christian-churches-illustrated-in-a-sermon-delivered-at-the-baptism-of-three-children-July-the-7th-1769~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Faith And Character Of The First Christian Churches, Illustrated, In A Sermon Delivered At The Baptism Of Three Children, July The 7th, 1769. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Faith And Character Of The First Christian Churches, Illustrated, In A Sermon Delivered At The Baptism Of Three Children, July Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Faith and Character of the First Christian Churches, Illustrated, in a Sermon Delivered at the Baptism of Three Children, July the 7th, 1769. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Faith and Character of the First Christian Churches, Illustrated, in a Sermon Delivered at the Baptism of Three Children, July the 7th, 1769.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Faith and Character of the First Christian Churches, Illustrated, in a Sermon Delivered at the Baptism of Three Children, July the 7th, 1769.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171160151
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171160151
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.02.2011 22:39:07
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:01
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Revolt of the Ten Tribes. a Sermon Preached in the Church of Govan, on the Forenoon of the Public Fast, December 12th, 1776. by William Thom, ...", von "Thom, William" (9781171160144)
- "The Nature and Tendency of the Ecclesiastic Constitution in Scotland. a Sermon. Preached Before the Synod of Perth and Stirling, April 16. 1760. by Jo", von "Bonar, John" (9781171160168)
- "The Love of Pleasure Inconsistent with Reason, and with the Peculiar Spirit of Christianity. a Sermon, Preached in the New Church of Dumfries, in the", von "MacKenzie, John" (9781171160137)
- "The Inadvertencies and Indiscretions of Good Men, a Great Cause of General Corruption in Society. a Sermon Preached at Enfield in Middlesex, January 7", von "Bush, William" (9781171160175)
- "National Calamities the Effect of Divine Displeasure. a Sermon, Preached in Little Wild-Street, Near Lincoln's-Inn-Fields, on Occasion of the General", von "Stennett, Samuel" (9781171160120)
- "Popish Cruelty Represented. a Sermon Occasioned by the Present Rebellion in Scotland; Preach'd September 22d, 1745, to the Scots Church in Swallowstre", von "Crookshank, William" (9781171160182)