The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT008516Half-title: 'A thanksgiving sermon preach'd before the Queen, November 22. 1709'.London : printed for John Churchill, 1709. 28p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Glory-to-God-and-gratitude-to-benefactors-A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Queen-on-Tuesday-the-22d-of-Nov-1709-By-White-Kennett~~White-Kennett Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Glory To God, And Gratitude To Benefactors. A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, ... On Tuesday The 22d. Of Nov. 1709. ... By White Kennett, ... White Kennett, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Glory To God, And Gratitude To Benefactors. A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, ... On Tuesday The 22d. Of Nov. 1709. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Glory to God, and Gratitude to Benefactors. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, ... on Tuesday the 22d. of Nov. 1709. ... by White Kennett, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Glory to God, and Gratitude to Benefactors. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, ... on Tuesday the 22d. of Nov. 1709. ... by White Kennett, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Glory to God, and Gratitude to Benefactors. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, ... on Tuesday the 22d. of Nov. 1709. ... by White Kennett, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159483
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117115948X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.02.2011 06:16:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian Neighbour. a Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Aldermen, Sheriffs, an", von "Kennett, White" (9781171159476)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Sons of the Clergy, at Their Anniversary Meeting, in the Church of St Nicholas, at Newcastle Upon Tyne, September 1. 17", von "Keene, Edmund" (9781171159490)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral-Church of Worcester, at the Assizes Held There August the 21st, 1720. by Walter Jones, ...", von "Jones, Walter" (9781171159469)
- "The Nature of Truth and Falshood; With Some Motives to the Practice of Mutual Sincerity. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, in St. George's Chapel at", von "Reeves, William" (9781171159506)
- "A Sermon Preached Before His Grace Charles Duke of Marlborough, President, the Vice-Presidents and Governors of the Hospital for the Small-Pox, and", von "Maddox, Isaac" (9781171159452)
- "The Foolish and Wise Virgins. a Sermon Preached at Moor-Fields, and Kennington-Common, in the Year MDCCXXXIX. by George Whitefield, ...", von "Whitefield, George" (9781171159513)