The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT009118London : printed by W. B. for Richard Sare, 1706. 23,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-in-the-cathedral-church-of-Worcester-August-the-3d-1705-at-the-Assizes-By-George-Walls~~George-Walls Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd In The Cathedral Church Of Worcester, August The 3d 1705, At The Assizes. By George Walls, ... George Walls, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd In The Cathedral Church Of Worcester, August The 3d 1705, At The Assizes. By George Walls, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Worcester, August the 3D 1705, at the Assizes. by George Walls, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Worcester, August the 3D 1705, at the Assizes. by George Walls, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Worcester, August the 3D 1705, at the Assizes. by George Walls, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159445
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159447
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.08.2012 16:13:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:34:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Natural and Civil Events the Instruments of God's Moral Government. a Sermon Preached the Last Public Fast-Day, at Lincoln's-Inn-Chappel. by W. Warbur", von "Warburton, William" (9781171159438)
- "A Sermon Preached Before His Grace Charles Duke of Marlborough, President, the Vice-Presidents and Governors of the Hospital for the Small-Pox, and", von "Maddox, Isaac" (9781171159452)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the House of Lords, in the Abbey-Church of Westminster, on Saturday, January 30th, 1747: By Richard Lord Bishop of Carlisle", von "Osbaldeston, Richard" (9781171159421)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral-Church of Worcester, at the Assizes Held There August the 21st, 1720. by Walter Jones, ...", von "Jones, Walter" (9781171159469)
- "The sin and ill consequence of speaking evil of dignities. A sermon preach'd in the Parish-church of St. George the Martyr, in Southwark, on ... of the martyrdom of King Charles I", von "Howard, Leonard" (9781171159414)
- "The Christian Neighbour. a Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Aldermen, Sheriffs, an", von "Kennett, White" (9781171159476)