The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N009040Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Davidson, T. Trye, J. Ward, and G. Keith: and sold by the booksellers of Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen, 1749. Collation: vii,,237,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-duty-and-doctrine-of-baptism-In-thirteen-sermons-By-Thomas-Bradbury~~Thomas-Bradbury BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171154941, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 264 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=476gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Duty And Doctrine Of Baptism. In Thirteen Sermons. By Thomas Bradbury. Thomas Bradbury, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Duty And Doctrine Of Baptism. In Thirteen Sermons. By Thomas Bradbury. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Duty and Doctrine of Baptism. in Thirteen Sermons. by Thomas Bradbury.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Duty and Doctrine of Baptism. in Thirteen Sermons. by Thomas Bradbury.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154945
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154941
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,476 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.11.2011 14:44:45
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:56
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Christian's Way to Heaven: Or, What He Must Do to Be Saved. by a Divine of the Church of England. the Sixth Edition.", von "Divine of the Church of England, Of The" (9781171154938)
- "An Address, to the People Called Methodists; Concerning the Evil of Encouraging the Slave Trade. by Samuel Bradburn. the Third Edition.", von "Bradburn, Samuel" (9781171154952)
- "A Brief Exhortation to the Holy Communion. with the Nature and Measure of Preparation Concerning It. ... by William Assheton, ...", von "Assheton, William" (9781171154921)
- "Poems Upon Several Occasions. by the Reverend Mr. John Pomfret. Viz. I. the Choice. ... VI. on the Conflagration and Last Judgment. the Twelfth Editio", von "Pomfret, John" (9781171154969)
- "An Admonition Against Profane and Common Swearing. in a Letter from a Minister to His Parishioners. ... by ... Edmund Gibson, ... a New Edition.", von "Gibson, Edmund" (9781171154914)
- "A Short and Plain Instruction for the Better Understanding of the Lord's Supper. with the Necessary Preparation Required: For the Benefit of Young C", von "Wilson, Thomas" (9781171154976)