The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT046554London : printed for T. Cadell, junior, and W. Davies,, 1798. 64p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Reflections-on-the-clergy-of-the-established-church~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117115433X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reflections On The Clergy Of The Established Church. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Reflections On The Clergy Of The Established Church. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Reflections on the Clergy of the Established Church.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Reflections on the Clergy of the Established Church.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154334
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117115433X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.11.2011 10:29:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter from Edinburgh to Dr. Sherlock, Rectifying the Committee's Notions of Sincerity. Defending the Whole of the B. of Bangor's Doctrine: With a", von "Legh, George" (9781171154327)
- "Thoughts on the Dangers Apprehended from Popery and Sectaries, by Abolishing Subscription to the Thirty-Nine Articles; In a Letter to a Friend. to Whi", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154341)
- "A Letter from Edinburgh to Dr. Sherlock, Rectifying the Committee's Notions of Sincerity. Defending the Whole of the B. of Bangor's Doctrine the Thi", von "Legh, George" (9781171154310)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor: With Occasional Observations on Three Other the Most Celebrated Tre", von "Prat, Daniel" (9781171154358)
- "A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Chichester. Occasion'd by His Lordship's Sermon on January 30. 1732. the Second Edition.", von "P. C. , C." (9781171154303)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Letter to the Bishop of Bangor. by ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. the Eleventh Edition.", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171154365)