The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT047316Dublin : printed by and for Thomas Hume, 1717. 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-second-letter-to-the-Lord-Bishop-of-Bangor-in-vindication-of-the-former-By-Andrew-Snape~~Andrew-Snape Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171154046, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor, in Vindication of the Former. by Andrew Snape, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor, in Vindication of the Former. by Andrew Snape, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171154044
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171154046
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.12.2012 02:14:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:53
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A declaration of truth to Benjamin Hoadley, one of the high priests of the land, and of the degree whom men call bishops. By a ministring friend, who writ to Tho. Bradbury, a dealer in many words.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781171154037)
- "The Nature of the Kingdom, or Church, of Christ. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King, at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on Sunday March 31, 1717. by .", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171154051)
- "Aminadab: Explain'd: Or, an Answer to the Quaker's Vision. Paragraph by Paragraph.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171154020)
- "A Letter to the REV. Dr. Rutherforth, ...Occasioned by His Second Vindication of the Right of Protestant Churches to Require the Clergy to Subscribe", von "Dawson, Benjamin" (9781171154068)
- "An Answer to the Representation Drawn Up by the Committee of the Lower-House of Convocation Concerning Several Dangerous Positions and Doctrines Cont", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171154013)
- "The Good Shepherd. Being the Substance of a Discourse Delivered at St. Ginnis in Cornwall, in the Year 1744. by John Cennick. the Fifth Edition.", von "Cennick, John" (9781171154075)