The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryN026467London : printed by R. Hawes, and sold at the Foundery in Moorfields; and at the Rev. Mr. Wesley's preaching-houses, in town and country, 1778. 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-call-to-backsliders-A-sermon-on-Psalm-lxxvii-7-8-By-John-Wesley-MA-The-second-edition~~John-Wesley Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171141300, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Call To Backsliders. A Sermon On Psalm Lxxvii. 7, 8. By John Wesley, M.a. The Second Edition. - neues Buch
A Call To Backsliders. A Sermon On Psalm Lxxvii. 7, 8. By John Wesley, M.a. The Second Edition. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Call To Backsliders. A Sermon On Psalm Lxxvii. 7, 8. By John Wesley, M.a. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Call to Backsliders. a Sermon on Psalm LXXVII. 7, 8. by John Wesley, M.A. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Call to Backsliders. a Sermon on Psalm LXXVII. 7, 8. by John Wesley, M.A. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141303
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141300
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.08.2011 15:09:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Curate's Advice to His Country Parishioners; Or, the Establish'd Religion, in Opposition to Popery. a Sermon Preach'd at G. Gransden ... on the 30", von "Jenings, John" (9781171141297)
- "Parochial Reformation Recommended. a Sermon, Preached on the Sunday Next Before Easter, April the 13th, 1783, at the Parish Church of Nayland, in Suffolk. by William Jones, ...", von "Jones, William" (9781171141310)
- "The Case of the Low-Church and the High-Steepe [Sic] Exactly Stated: Being a Faithful Relation of Matter of Fact, Very Necessary, ... for All Persons", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171141280)
- "Moral Reflexions Upon Select British Proverbs: Familiarly Accommodated to the Humour and Manners of the Present Age, ... by Oswald Dykes, ...", von "Dykes, Oswald" (9781171141327)
- "The Destiny of Rome: Or, the Probability of the Speedy and Final Destruction of the Pope. Concluded Partly, from Natural Reasons, and Polit", von "Toland, John" (9781171141273)
- "Strictures on the Form of Swearing by Kissing the Gospels. in a Letter from a Foreign Protestant to His Friend Abroad.", von "Bruce, Archibald" (9781171141334)