The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of WalesN021920Signed: Fra. Bugg. A reply to Daniel Defoe's "Vindication of Friends", printed in his 'Review', 13 December 1705. Drop-head title. Imprint from colophon.[London : printed by H. Hills for the author, and sold at the Half-Moon, and at the King's Head, in St. Paul's Churchyard, 1706]. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-Quaker-catechism-To-which-is-added-The-shortest-way-with-Daniel-De-Foe~~Francis-Bugg Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171141076, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:zzgl. Versand, zzgl. Versandkosten
A Quaker Catechism. to Which Is Added, the Shortest Way with Daniel de-Foe.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Quaker Catechism. to Which Is Added, the Shortest Way with Daniel de-Foe.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141075
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141076
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.04.2011 00:33:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Plain English. a Sermon Preached at St. Mary-Le-Bow, on Monday, March 27. 1704. ... by William Bisset, ...", von "Bisset, William" (9781171141068)
- "More Plain English. in Two Sermons Preach'd for Reformation of Manners: The First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St. Matthew Friday-Str", von "Bisset, William" (9781171141082)
- "An Exhortation to the Religious Observance of Good-Friday. by Beilby, Lord Bishop of London. the Fifth Edition.", von "Porteus, Beilby" (9781171141051)
- "The Expediency and Fitness of Things Considered and Exemplified in a Sermon, Preached in Little Ayliffe-Street, Goodman's-Fields, on Wednesday, Februa", von "Dowars, William" (9781171141099)
- "The Temper, Character, and Duty of a Minister of the Gospel. a Sermon. by William Leechman ... the Fifth Edition.", von "Leechman, William" (9781171141044)
- "The Testimony of the Ancient Church, Proper, and Decisive Evidence in Controversies in Divinity. a Sermon Preached Before the University of Oxford, at", von "Edwards, Joseph" (9781171141105)