The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++National Library of WalesT219286[Glasgow] : Printed and sold by Robert and Andrew Foulis, at Glasgow, 1749. 55,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-temper-character-and-duty-of-a-minister-of-the-gospel-A-sermon-By-William-Leechman-The-fifth-edition~~William-Leechman Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171141041, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Temper, Character, and Duty of a Minister of the Gospel. a Sermon. by William Leechman ... the Fifth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Temper, Character, and Duty of a Minister of the Gospel. a Sermon. by William Leechman ... the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141044
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141041
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.09.2012 04:04:26
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:16:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Passions Taught by Truth: An Allegorical Poem. by Thomas Beck, ...", von "Beck, Thomas" (9781171141037)
- "An Exhortation to the Religious Observance of Good-Friday. by Beilby, Lord Bishop of London. the Fifth Edition.", von "Porteus, Beilby" (9781171141051)
- "The Shaver's New Sermon for the Fast Day. Respectfully Inscribed to the REV. and Laborious Clergy of the Church of England, by Their Humble Servant, P", von "Shaveblock, Pasquin" (9781171141020)
- "Plain English. a Sermon Preached at St. Mary-Le-Bow, on Monday, March 27. 1704. ... by William Bisset, ...", von "Bisset, William" (9781171141068)
- "The Study of the Scriptures Recommended. an Attempt to Illustrate the Beauty of Some Parts of Scripture; Particularly the Song of Moses, ... to Which", von "Crito" (9781171141013)
- "A Quaker Catechism. to Which Is Added, the Shortest Way with Daniel de-Foe.", von "Bugg, Francis" (9781171141075)