The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT011958London : printed for Tho. Bennet, 1705. ,34p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-before-the-Queen-at-St-Jamess-Chapel-on-November-the-5th-1705-By-George-Smalridge~~George-Smalridge Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preached Before The Queen, At St. James's Chapel, On November The 5th. 1705. By George Smalridge, ... George Smalridge, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached Before The Queen, At St. James's Chapel, On November The 5th. 1705. By George Smalridge, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's Chapel, on November the 5th. 1705. by George Smalridge, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's Chapel, on November the 5th. 1705. by George Smalridge, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's Chapel, on November the 5th. 1705. by George Smalridge, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126669
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126662
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.03.2011 03:23:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Livery-Men of the Several Companies of London. at the Parish-Church of S", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781171126652)
- "The Excellency of the Duty of Religious Unity Among Brethren; In Judgment and Affections. a Sermon Preach'd in the Church of St. Botolph Without Aldga", von "Pratt, Benjamin" (9781171126676)
- "The Nature and Excellency of the Duty of Alms-Giving. a Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. Gile's in the Fields. Sunday, Nov. 17. 1706. on Be", von "Dawes, William" (9781171126645)
- "Of the Happiness of the Saints in Heaven: A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen at White-Hall October 12, 1690. by William Beveridge, ... the Sixth Editi", von "Beveridge, William" (9781171126683)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Camberwell, on the 7th Day of September, 1704. ... a Day of Publick Thanksgiving and Rejoycing for the Glo", von "Jephson, Alexander" (9781171126638)
- "The Practice of Piety: Directing a Christian How to Walk That He May Please God. Amplified by the Author. [The Fifty-Ninth Edition].", von "Bayly, Lewis" (9781171126690)