Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT005050London : printed by D. L. for John Chantry, 1706/7 [i.e. 1707]. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Queen-in-the-chappel-royal-at-St-Jamess-January-the-26th-1706-7-By-N-Brady~~Nicholas-Brady Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen In The Chappel Royal At St. James's, January The 26th, 1706/7. By N. Brady, ... Nicholas Brady, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen In The Chappel Royal At St. James's, January The 26th, 1706/7. By N. Brady, Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in the Chappel Royal at St. James's, January the 26th, 1706/7. by N. Brady, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in the Chappel Royal at St. James's, January the 26th, 1706/7. by N. Brady, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in the Chappel Royal at St. James's, January the 26th, 1706/7. by N. Brady, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126560
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126565
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.10.2012 12:26:49
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Duty of Christian Mourning: Deliver'd in a Sermon, Preach'd at Holy-Cross, in Pershore, in the County of Worcester, on the Thirtieth of January, 1", von "Beverton, Simon" (9781171126553)
- "The Duty of Glorifying God, for the Benefits of Our Redemption. a Sermon Preach'd at Tunbridge-Wells, on Sunday, July 17, 1715. by Josiah Whately, ...", von "Whately, Josiah" (9781171126577)
- "More Plain English. in Two Sermons Preach'd for Reformation of Manners: In the Year 1701. the First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St.", von "Bisset, William" (9781171126546)
- "The Excellency of Charity. a Sermon Preach'd to the Clergy of the Arch-Deaconry of Chester, June 3D. 1712. at Their Yearly Meating at Warrington, for", von "Cowper, John" (9781171126584)
- "The Royal Pattern: Or, a Sermon Upon the Death of Her Late Most Excellent Majesty Queen Anne; Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Finchley i", von "Marshall, Nathaniel" (9781171126539)
- "A Farewell Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Great Kimbel, in the County of Bucks, August the 17th, 1707. by Richard Mayo, ...", von "Mayo, Richard" (9781171126591)