Detailseite wird geladen...
<br /> The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.<br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>British Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T104455<br /><br /><Notes><br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for W. Rogers; and B. Tooke, 1710. <collation>,xix,,276p. ; 12deg <br /> Roberto Francesco-Romolo Bellarmino, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Ouranography: Or Heaven Opened. The Substance Of Cardinal Bellarmine's Five Books Concerning The Eternal Felicity Books>Religion and Spirituality, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten:plus shipping costs, zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 9781171126423
Trade paperback, New., Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 306 p. Contains: Illustrations, black & white., Charleston SC, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Ouranography: or heaven opened. The substance of Cardinal Bellarmine's five books concerning the eternal felicity of the saints. Publish'd in Latin 94 ... with some few variations. By B. Jenks, .. - Taschenbuch
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-24. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-24
Versandkosten: EUR 3.57
Ouranography: Or Heaven Opened. the Substance of Cardinal Bellarmine's Five Books Concerning the Eternal Felicity of the Saints. Pub - Taschenbuch
2015, ISBN: 1171126425
[EAN: 9781171126423], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2015], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 96.35
6, ISBN: 9781171126423
Softcover, PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO DENMARK. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Please note we cannot offer an expedited shipping service from the UK., [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
PB Shop USA
Ouranography: or heaven opened. The substance of Cardinal Bellarmine's five books concerning the eternal felicity of the saints. Publish'd in Latin 94 ... with some few variations. By B. Jenks, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Ouranography: or heaven opened. The substance of Cardinal Bellarmine's five books concerning the eternal felicity of the saints. Publish'd in Latin 94 ... with some few variations. By B. Jenks, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126423
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126425
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,549 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.02.2011 16:29:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 19.09.2016 14:42:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Discourse Concerning a Death-Bed Repentance. by William Assheton, ... the Seventh Edition.", von "Assheton, William" (9781171126416)
- "The Everlasting Gospel, Commanded to Be Preached by Jesus Christ, Judge of the Living and Dead, Unto All Creatures, Mark XVI. 15. Concerning the Etern", von "Siegvolck, Georg Paul" (9781171126430)
- "Manners: Translated from the French: Wherein the Principles of Morality, or Social Duties, ... Are Described in All Their Branc", von "Toussaint, Franois-Vincent" (9781171126409)
- "Discourses on the Following Subjects: I. Man's Original State. II. the Fall of Adam. ... VII. Election and Final Perseverance. by Nicholas Manners. th", von "Manners, Nicholas" (9781171126447)
- "Sentimental Beauties and Moral Delineations: From the Writings of the Celebrated Dr. Blair, and Other Much Admired Authors. ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171126393)
- "A Dying Pastor's Legacy to His People. Being a Collection of Divine and Moral Sentences, Taken from a Multitude of Sermons ... by the Revd. Mr. W. N", von "Notcutt, William" (9781171126454)