Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT027379London : printed and sold by J. Downing, 1730. 36p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-conditions-of-obtaining-salvation-by-Jesus-Christ-To-which-are-added-some-prayers-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Conditions Of Obtaining Salvation By Jesus Christ, ... To Which Are Added Some Prayers. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Conditions Of Obtaining Salvation By Jesus Christ, ... To Which Are Added Some Prayers. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Conditions of Obtaining Salvation by Jesus Christ, ... to Which Are Added Some Prayers. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Conditions of Obtaining Salvation by Jesus Christ, ... to Which Are Added Some Prayers. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Conditions of Obtaining Salvation by Jesus Christ, ... to Which Are Added Some Prayers. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077879
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077874
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.12.2012 03:05:36
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Dr. Tillotson's Letter to Mr. Nicholas Hunt of Canterbury. Who Had a Cancer, of Which He Died, 1687.", von "Tillotson, John" (9781171077862)
- "A Concise and Genuine Account of the Dispute Between Mr. Hume and Mr. Rousseau: With the Letters That Passed Between Them During Their Controversy.", von "Hume, David" (9781171077886)
- "The Influence of Conversation, with the Regulation Thereof: A Sermon Preach'd at St. Clement's Dane, to a Religious Society. by Richard Lucas, ...", von "Lucas, Richard" (9781171077855)
- "A Sermon Preached in Lambeth-Chapel, at the Consecration of ... John Lord Bishop of Bristol, on Sunday, Dec. 23. 1750. by Francis Webber, ...", von "Webber, Francis" (9781171077893)
- "The Way of Living in a Method, and by Rule: Or, a Regular Way of Employing Our Time: ... by a Presbyter of the Church of England.", von "Presbyter of the Church of England, Of T" (9781171077848)
- "Titi Lucretii Cari de Rerum Natura Libri Sex. Ex Editione Thomae Creech.", von "Lucretius Carus, Titus" (9781171077909)