The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT050752London : printed for George Keith; James Buckland; and John Robinson, 1772. ,67,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-victorious-Christian-receiving-the-crown-A-sermon-occasioned-by-the-death-of-the-Rev-Dr-John-Gill-who-departed-this-life-October-14-1771-preached-october-27-Together-with-the-address-at-the-interment-Second-edition~~Samuel-Stennett Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Victorious Christian Receiving The Crown. A Sermon Occasioned By The Death Of The Rev. Dr. John Gill, Who Departed This Life, October 14, 1771. ... Preached October 27, Together With The Address At The Interment. Second Edition. Samuel Stennett, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Victorious Christian Receiving The Crown. A Sermon Occasioned By The Death Of The Rev. Dr. John Gill, Who Departed This Life, Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Victorious Christian Receiving the Crown. a Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the REV. Dr. John Gill, Who Departed This Life, October 14, 1771. .. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Victorious Christian Receiving the Crown. a Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the REV. Dr. John Gill, Who Departed This Life, October 14, 1771. ..
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Victorious Christian Receiving the Crown. a Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the REV. Dr. John Gill, Who Departed This Life, October 14, 1771. ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077787
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077785
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,150 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.05.2011 20:18:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Great Sin and Danger of Oppression: Two Sermons, Preached During the Late High Prices of Corn, to a Society of Protestant Dissenters, at Dob-Lane", von "Robinson, Robert" (9781171077770)
- "A Sermon Occasioned by the Death of His Most Sacred Majesty King George the Second. Preached in Little Wild-Street, Nov. 2D. 1760.... by Samuel Sten", von "Stennett, Samuel" (9781171077794)
- "On St. Paul's Sense of Soundness in Religion. a Discourse Delivered Before an Assembly of Protestant-Dissenting Ministers, at Halifax, ... May 30th, 1", von "Turner, William" (9781171077763)
- "Times of publick distress times of trial. Being the substance of some sermons preach'd in the Tron-church of Edinburgh, in the month of November, ... present rebellion. By George Wishart M.A....", von "Wishart, George" (9781171077800)
- "The Commemoration of National Deliverances, and the Dawning Day: Two Sermons, Preached November 5th and 18th, 1792, at How's-Lane Chapel, Plymouth, by", von "Winterbotham, William" (9781171077756)
- "The Duty of Studying to Be Quiet, and to Do Our Own Business, Explain'd and Recommended in a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford at St. Ma", von "Wynne, John" (9781171077817)