Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT094573London : reprinted and sold by T. Sowle Raylton and Luke Hinde, 1749. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-rebuke-to-unfaithful-parents-and-a-rod-for-stubborn-children~~John-Banks Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Rebuke To Unfaithful Parents, And A Rod For Stubborn Children: (with Encouragement To The Faithful, Both Parents And Children;) ... By John Banks. ... John Banks, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Rebuke To Unfaithful Parents, And A Rod For Stubborn Children: (with Encouragement To The Faithful, Both Parents And Children;) Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Rebuke to Unfaithful Parents, and a Rod for Stubborn Children: With Encouragement to the Faithful, Both Parents and Children; ... by John Banks. . - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Rebuke to Unfaithful Parents, and a Rod for Stubborn Children: With Encouragement to the Faithful, Both Parents and Children; ... by John Banks. .
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Rebuke to Unfaithful Parents, and a Rod for Stubborn Children: With Encouragement to the Faithful, Both Parents and Children; ... by John Banks. .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077510
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077513
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.04.2012 20:46:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Clergyman's Companion in Visiting the Sick. Being a Collection of the Following Particulars for That Purpose; Viz. I. the Manner of Visiting the S", von "Wren, John" (9781171077503)
- "The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from Heaven: Being the Subject of a Discourse Delivered June 19, 1792, in the Parish Church of Martham, Norfol", von "Webster, Stephen" (9781171077527)
- "The Excellency of Our Constitution in Church and State: A Sermon Preach'd ... at the Abbey-Church, on Friday, October 18, 1754, ... by Duel Taylor, ..", von "Taylor, Duel" (9781171077497)
- "The Principles of the Christian Religion Explained: In a Clear and Easy Comment on the Several Questions of Our Church Catechism; ... by a Clergyman o", von "Clergyman of the Church of Ireland, Of T" (9781171077534)
- "The lives, travels & sufferings of the holy evangelists and apostles: with their martyrdoms, for preaching the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. By J. Taylor, B.D.", von "Cave, William" (9781171077480)
- "The Shorter Catechism of the Reverend Assembly of Divines, with the Proofs Thereof Out of the Scriptures, in Words at Length", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077541)