The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT004872Anonymous. By George Horne. On a new edition, circulated in 1787, of 'The case of the Protestant dissenters', by Samuel Chandler, originally published in 1736.Oxford : at the Clarendon Press: printed for D. Prince and J. Cooke. Sold by G. G. and J. Robinson; J. F. and C. Rivington; and T. Cadell, London, 1790. ,19,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Observations-on-The-case-of-the-Protestant-Dissenters-with-reference-to-the-Corporation-and-Test-Acts~~George-Horne Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Observations On The Case Of The Protestant Dissenters With Reference To The Corporation And Test Acts. George Horne, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Observations On The Case Of The Protestant Dissenters With Reference To The Corporation And Test Acts. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Observations on the Case of the Protestant Dissenters with Reference to the Corporation and Test Acts. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on the Case of the Protestant Dissenters with Reference to the Corporation and Test Acts.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations on the Case of the Protestant Dissenters with Reference to the Corporation and Test Acts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077046
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077041
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.08.2011 03:34:18
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 16.05.2016 16:21:09
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Subscription of the Confession of Faith of the Church of Scotland, Consistent with Liberty of Conscience; Or, an Attempt to Vindicate It from the Misr", von "Lamont, David" (9781171077039)
- "The Right of Protestant Dissenters to a Compleat Toleration, Asserted; ... to Which Is Added a PostScript, in Reply to the Arguments of Bishop Sherloc", von "Heywood, Samuel" (9781171077053)
- "A Commentary, with Notes, on Part of the Book of the Revelation of John. by the Late John Snodgrass, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171077022)
- "A Letter to a Nobleman, Containing Considerations on the Laws Relative to Dissenters, and on the Intended Application to Parliament for the Repeal o", von "Colebrooke, George" (9781171077060)
- "The righteousness of God through faith upon all, without difference, who believe. In two sermons on Rom. III.22. By Nathanael Mather, ... The second edition.", von "Mather, Nathanael" (9781171077015)
- "Letter from the Right Honourable Lord Petre, to the Right Reverend Doctor Horsley, Bishop of St. David's.", von "Petre, Robert Edward" (9781171077077)