The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT058871With vii pages of advertisements at the end.Dublin : printed by J. Watts, 1727. 76,,viip. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-serious-and-humble-enquiry-whether-it-be-lawful-prudent-or-convenient-that-a-toleration-of-Popery-should-be-enacted-by-authority-of-Parliament-Together-with-an-answer-to-an-anonymous-letter~~Stephen-Radcliffe Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Serious And Humble Enquiry Whether It Be Lawful, Prudent, Or Convenient, That A Toleration Of Popery Should Be Enacted By Authority Of Parliament? ... Together With An Answer To An Anonymous Letter Stephen Radcliffe, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Serious And Humble Enquiry Whether It Be Lawful, Prudent, Or Convenient, That A Toleration Of Popery Should Be Enacted By Author Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Serious and Humble Enquiry Whether It Be Lawful, Prudent, or Convenient, That a Toleration of Popery Should Be Enacted by Authority of Parliament? - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Serious and Humble Enquiry Whether It Be Lawful, Prudent, or Convenient, That a Toleration of Popery Should Be Enacted by Authority of Parliament?
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Serious and Humble Enquiry Whether It Be Lawful, Prudent, or Convenient, That a Toleration of Popery Should Be Enacted by Authority of Parliament?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171039389
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171039387
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,172 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.08.2012 11:09:39
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:31:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Gospel-Sanctuary: Or, God's Name Recorded in Places of Publick Worship. in Which the Consecration and Holiness of Such Places Are Ration", von "Cardale, Paul" (9781171039372)
- "A Reply to the Reverend Mr. Edward Synge, Prebendary of St. Patrick's, Dublin. Wherein His Sermon Preach'd in St. Andrew's Church, Is Further Consid", von "Radcliffe, Stephen" (9781171039396)
- "A Journal of the Swedish Ambassy, in the Years M.DC.LIII. and M.DC.LIV. from the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Written by the Amba", von "Whitlocke, Bulstrode" (9781171039365)
- "The Case of John Atherton, Bishop of Waterford in Ireland; Who Was Convicted of the Sin of Uncleanness with a Cow, and Other Creatures; For Which He W", von "Bernard, Nicholas" (9781171039402)
- "A Journal of the Swedish Ambassy, in the Years M.DC.LIII. and M.DC.LIV. from the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Written by the Amba", von "Whitlocke, Bulstrode" (9781171039358)
- "Several Sermons Preach'd by the Late Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton, Lancashire. with the Reverend Mr. Tong's Recommendatory Preface, and a Brie", von "Bourn, Samuel" (9781171039419)