The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT081493Translated by William Crathorne. P.220 misnumbered 202.Dublin : printed by and for Bart. Corcoran, MDDCLXIII . xlix,,202[i.e.220],p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-history-of-the-life-of-our-Lord-Jesus-Christ-Newly-and-faithfully-translated-from-the-fifth-edition-of-the-French-By-W-C~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The History Of The Life Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly And Faithfully Translated From The Fifth Edition Of The French. By W..... C...... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The History Of The Life Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly And Faithfully Translated From The Fifth Edition Of The French. By W..... Books>Religion and Spirituality
The History of the Life of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly and Faithfully Translated from the Fifth Edition of the French. by W..... C...... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 400 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=712gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History of the Life of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly and Faithfully Translated from the Fifth Edition of the French. by W..... C......
Detailangaben zum Buch - The History of the Life of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly and Faithfully Translated from the Fifth Edition of the French. by W..... C......
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953891
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953891
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,712 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.10.2012 05:38:19
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Priest-Craft, Its Character and Consequences. by Edmund Hickeringill, ...", von "Hickeringill, Edmund" (9781170953884)
- "A Letter to Mr. W. Whiston, Proving That His Quotations from the Old Testament, in His Letter to the Earl of Nottingham, Concerning the Eternity of", von "Higgs, W." (9781170953907)
- "A Dissertation Concerning Water-Baptism. the First Part. the Second Edition, with Additions.", von "Salmon, William" (9781170953877)
- "The Great Importance of a Religious Life Consider'd. to Which Are Added, Some Morning and Evening Prayers. the Fourth Edition.", von "Melmoth, William" (9781170953914)
- "The Shortest Way to End Disputes about Religion. in Two Parts. ...", von "Manning, Robert" (9781170953860)
- "The Great Importance of a Religious Life Consider'd. to Which Are Added, Some Morning and Evening Prayers. the Fifth Edition.", von "Melmoth, William" (9781170953921)