The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT010313Half-title: 'Mr. Reeves's assize-sermon, preach'd at Abingdon, July 14. 1713.'.Oxford : printed by Leonard Lichfield for Benjamin Shirley in Reading: and are to be sold by John Morphew, in London, 1713. ,24p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History sermon-preachd-at-the-assizes-holden-at-Abingdon-in-the-County-of-Berks-July-14-1713-By-William-Reeves~~William-Reeves Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd At The Assizes Holden At Abingdon, In The County Of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... By William Reeves, ... William Reeves, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At The Assizes Holden At Abingdon, In The County Of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... By William Reeves, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Holden at Abingdon, in the County of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... by William Reeves, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Holden at Abingdon, in the County of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... by William Reeves, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Holden at Abingdon, in the County of Berks, July 14. 1713. ... by William Reeves, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953600
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953603
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.02.2012 07:03:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Serious Call to Christianity. Containing Some Directions, by Which It May Be More Effectually Promoted, in the Due Instruction of Children. ... by", von "Peers, Richard" (9781170953594)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Andrew's Church, Dublin, January the 31st. 1703/4. by Dillon Ashe, D.D.", von "Ashe, Dillon" (9781170953617)
- "A Short History of the Sabbath; Containing Some Few Grounds for It's Morality, and Cases about It's Observance: With a Brief Answer To, or Anticipat", von "Grant, Francis" (9781170953587)
- "Reason and Gospel Against Matter of Fact: Or, Reflections Upon Two Letters to Sir J. B.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953624)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Monday, Jan. 31. 1708/9. ... by John Pelling, ...", von "Pelling, John" (9781170953570)
- "A Practical Discourse of Divine Providence: Wherein Its Universal Influence Is Asserted and Vindicated; And the Nature of Its Government Display'd:", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953631)