Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N021478Notes: F. R. = Richard Finch. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for E. Comyns, 1740. Collation: ,48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Seasonable-advice-to-a-young-clergyman-in-a-letter-from-a-gentleman-in-the-country-to-his-kinsman-in-London-just-enterd-into-orders-By-F-R~~Richard-Finch Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Seasonable Advice To A Young Clergyman; In A Letter From A Gentleman In The Country, To His Kinsman In London, Just Enter'd Into Orders. By F. R. Richard Finch, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Seasonable Advice To A Young Clergyman; In A Letter From A Gentleman In The Country, To His Kinsman In London, Just Books>Religion and Spirituality
Seasonable Advice to a Young Clergyman; In a Letter from a Gentleman in the Country, to His Kinsman in London, Just Enter'd Into Orders. by F. R. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Seasonable Advice to a Young Clergyman; In a Letter from a Gentleman in the Country, to His Kinsman in London, Just Enter'd Into Orders. by F. R.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Seasonable Advice to a Young Clergyman; In a Letter from a Gentleman in the Country, to His Kinsman in London, Just Enter'd Into Orders. by F. R.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953556
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953557
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.11.2011 17:04:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Insolence Rebuk'd: Or, an Answer to a Letter on the Subject of Infallibility, from a Scurrilous Popish Parishioner: In Which Answer, the", von "Rigby, John" (9781170953549)
- "An Account of Lay-Patronages in Scotland, and of the Fatal Differences They Have Occasioned Betwixt the Church and Lay-Patrons, with Observations on", von "Dalrymple, David" (9781170953563)
- "Pax Vobis: Or, Gospel and Liberty, Against Ancient and Modern Papists. by E. G. Preacher of the Word. the Fifth Edition, Correcte", von "Gordon, John" (9781170953532)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Monday, Jan. 31. 1708/9. ... by John Pelling, ...", von "Pelling, John" (9781170953570)
- "The Practice of Divine Love Revised: Being an Exposition of the Church-Catechism. by ... Thomas Kenn, ... to Which Are Added, Directions for Prayer.", von "Ken, Thomas" (9781170953525)
- "A Short History of the Sabbath; Containing Some Few Grounds for It's Morality, and Cases about It's Observance: With a Brief Answer To, or Anticipat", von "Grant, Francis" (9781170953587)