The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: T186044Notes: Imprint: Cambridge : printed by Joseph Bentham and sold by John Beecroft, John Rivington, James Waugh, Benjamin White [ and 1 other in London, and 1 in Cambridge], 1765. Collation: p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-offices-according-to-the-use-of-the-Church-of-England~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170945422, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Offices, According To The Use Of The Church Of England, ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Offices, According To The Use Of The Church Of England, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Offices, According to the Use of the Church of England, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Offices, According to the Use of the Church of England, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170945421
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170945422
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,222 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.08.2012 09:33:00
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945414)
- "The Duty and Advantage of Early Rising. the Second Edition.", von "Wesley, John" (9781170945438)
- "An Address to the Congregation at St. Mary's of the University and Town of Cambridge, on the Subject of the Sermon Preached by the REV. W. F-, M.A. o", von "Questionist of St Joh Coll, Of St Joh Co" (9781170945407)
- "A Discourse Upon the Life and Character of Christ. by Edmund Law, ...", von "Law, Edmund" (9781170945445)
- "The Case of Restitution Briefly Stated: And the Necessity of It Shown in the Business of Repentance.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170945391)
- "A Discourse of Praying in the Spirit: Or Against Extemporary Prayer. with a Friendly Admonition to the Dissenters. by Thomas Edwards, ...", von "Edwards, Thomas" (9781170945452)